[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU

theeohiostate

All I have to say it that I've been at one of the great Louisiana Festivals, and yes I've had a bit much to drink, but reading this tread for the first time all I see is Sg. down playing the LSU Tigers and not paying attention to his own team...

Dude shut the Hell Up for now on, you can't talk sH******it, stay off the boards

Your team hasn't payed a top 10 nor a top 25 team and lost, your done.......

LATER

All I have to say it that I've been at one of the great Louisiana Festivals, and yes I've had a bit much to drink, but reading this tread for the first time all I see is Sg. down playing the LSU Tigers and not paying attention to his own team...

Dude shut the Hell Up for now on, you can't talk sH******it, stay off the boards

Your team hasn't payed a top 10 nor a top 25 team and lost, your done.......

LATER

You must have missed the memo. I talk sh*t, regardless. It never stops. Get used to it.

This time next week, your team will have the sam record as mine. :D

Hey Sarge, got a bet

If LSU beat FLA, then you must never say a bad comment about LSU FOREVER,

But if FLA. wins.....I will always root for OU,

DEAL?

You probably always root for OU anyway, and I could care less if you do or don't. The bandgwagon is full already, even after todays loss

BTW, LSU sucks ass. But you seem like a respectable Cajn, could you please b*tch slap that tool who is making Tigers fans look ignorant. Then maybe Ill stop dogging LSU, win or lose.

You probably always root for OU anyway, and I could care less if you do or don't. The bandgwagon is full already, even after todays loss

BTW, LSU sucks ass. But you seem like a respectable Cajn, could you please b*tch slap that tool who is making Tigers fans look ignorant. Then maybe Ill stop dogging LSU, win or lose.

That LSU fan doesnt know anything about LSU football. He actually argued last night that New Orleans isnt LSU country! :D Is he really worth all your effort?

That LSU fan doesnt know anything about LSU football. He actually argued last night that New Orleans isnt LSU country! :D Is he really worth all your effort?

Tbimm,

My comments concerning New Orleans not being LSU Country were incorrect & totally out of line. No excuse but a week of trash talking with my friends who graduated from Tulame may have had something to do with that. Drinking before an 11am kickoff also didn't help. :D

Geaux Tigers!

Sometimes Sarge makes sense - never rooting for another team is rare. Like this weekend, all of sudden I'm a big Gator fan.....

Dammit, Dont say that. I want to use this college forum as my defense for insanity down the road. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan