[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice

gilthorp

Never have I had much to say about my Illini, and I don't crow about anything. However, credit must be given to Ron Zook and what he's starting to build down in Champaign. This probably just means that the Big 10 is even worse than ever as a conference, but I'm happy that I can look forward to seeing some football in the fall and not be wearing the :D

Nice win for this ILLIONOIS , Bucks fans had better take another look at our schedule, i had circled the Penn St , Wisconsin and Michigan games as the ones to watch for the title. Now i have to look at our game against 5-0 Purdue next week and then Michigan St and Illinios. We may not have the toughest competition, but the Big 10 looks much more rounded then any year i can remember in the last 10. No cake walks in the Big 10 this year........well except Northwestern.

Nice win for this ILLIONOIS , Bucks fans had better take another look at our schedule, i had circled the Penn St , Wisconsin and Michigan games as the ones to watch for the title. Now i have to look at our game against 5-0 Purdue next week and then Michigan St and Illinios. We may not have the toughest competition, but the Big 10 looks much more rounded then any year i can remember in the last 10. No cake walks in the Big 10 this year........well except Northwestern.

Even back in the early years Mike would always come up just short in the school state spelling contest. He would nail 49 in a row and then I L L I N O I S would trip him up.

I'm extremely disappointed in my Nittany Lions the last two weeks, but, I can't say this loss shocks me. You could see this coming in the matchup last year. Illinois is a team on the rise, and they definitely deserved this win. :D