[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big 12 vs Big 10

theeohiostate

Who's worse?

I have the SEC just a very very slight edge over the PAC10 for #1 conference this season, as i think if you seeded the top 3 teams in each of those conferences, the PAC10 goes 2-1.

I have the Big East as my #3 conference. They have some very surprising talent this year and a number of very competitive teams.

That leaves the Big 10 and Big 12 as my bottom 2. Big 10 is down by anyones standards, i like the up and coming Boilermakers and Spartans, which i feel is a good thing for the conference. Of course the decline of Michigan and Penn St has been a dissappointment. In the Big 12, you have OU, which should really cake walk through the conference, Texas is at best a 2 or 3 loss team, while i don't see anyone else finishing any better then 2 losses. OU is a solid team, but no better then the Bucks this season, and neither team could compete with the USC's of college football.

thoughts?

If Colorado and Kansas St can sustain the way they played today, they will be factors in the North of the Big 12.

OU/Texas next week will likely decide the south

Personally, Im rooting for Colorado and OU to win out, and meet again in the Big 12 Championship.

Today was a heartbreaking loss , that colorado deserved to win. Not sure much more you can say about it.

If Colorado and Kansas St can sustain the way they played today, they will be factors in the North of the Big 12.

OU/Texas next week will likely decide the south

Personally, Im rooting for Colorado and OU to win out, and meet again in the Big 12 Championship.

Today was a heartbreaking loss , that colorado deserved to win. Not sure much more you can say about it.

Well I could say alot more but you will probably take it personally. OU SUCKS!