[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU

tbimm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that'd be a big controversy if that happened. I'm hoping it does and gives us the long awaited "+1" game.

You're right. It's going to take a Big 10 or Pac 10 team to feel like they got screwed to create a +1 game. It's pretty common knowledge that those two conferences are the ones holding back something that is eventually going to happen someday.

Im speechless.

Left at the half to run some errands, thinking this was in the bag. Just got back, turned on the TV about to watch the 2nd half via TIVO, and ESPN is talking about OU just lost.

Just speechless. This team has everything, but wont be a factor for the NC now. Sad day in Sooner land. On top of that, I just wrecked my tahoe. Maybe I should just go back to bed and start this day over.

say what you want about sarge (and much of it is true), but he'll be here to take his lumps--he did the last time OU lost. I'm sure right now he's explaining to his wife (he's married, right?) why the television got thrown through the window. Once he does that, he'll be around.

+1

There will be a lot of excuses and conspiracy theories to go along with it but I see the anonymous user hanging out waiting to take the heat!

You're right. It's going to take a Big 10 or Pac 10 team to feel like they got screwed to create a +1 game. It's pretty common knowledge that those two conferences are the ones holding back something that is eventually going to happen someday.

Well, we already saw it happen to USC , when OU got the nod over them. I think you nailed it though, the Big 10 is a big player in this BCS mess, and if OSU were to go undefeated and not make it, it would be enough for them to give in and join the other circle. I hope it doesn't happen to my Bucks, but it's gotta be someone and i hope it happens this year, paving the way for a better system next year.

Im speechless.

Left at the half to run some errands, thinking this was in the bag. Just got back, turned on the TV about to watch the 2nd half via TIVO, and ESPN is talking about OU just lost.

Just speechless. This team has everything, but wont be a factor for the NC now. Sad day in Sooner land. On top of that, I just wrecked my tahoe. Maybe I should just go back to bed and start this day over.

:D Nice job.

Im speechless.

Now can you admit that LSU is awesome and well deserving of their number 2 ranking?.

Im speechless.

Bad news comes in 3's, looks like you have 2 out of the way, hope your day goes better Brent, sucks to have a NC hopeful lose this early in the season.

I backed my tahoe into my wifes car. That counts as 2 I'm sure. It certainly will when it comes to my pocketbook.

So I guess you wont be down here for the Sugar Bowl huh? He11 you could still come watch the game even if the Sooners arent playing.

Im speechless.

Hard to believe as big of a Sooner fan as you claim to be that you would leave at half time with your team only leading by 10. :D

Hard to believe as big of a Sooner fan as you claim to be that you would leave at half time with your team only leading by 10. :D

Not that hard to believe. When you have a family you can't always just sit in front of the TV. If it wasn't raining today I would have missed the 2nd half of the LSU game to take care of yard work!

Not that hard to believe. When you have a family you can't always just sit in front of the TV. If it wasn't raining today I would have missed the 2nd half of the LSU game to take care of yard work!

You obviously don't live in the LSU area where every member of the family sits in front of the TV when the Tigers are playing. Saturday weddings and I dare say even funerals need to be carefully planned around LSU games.

You obviously don't live in the LSU area where every member of the family sits in front of the TV when the Tigers are playing. Saturday weddings and I dare say even funerals need to be carefully planned around LSU games.

Well I live in New Orleans if you call that LSU area. I do!

LMAO, you obviously arent married with kids. As big a Sooner fan as I claim to be. What kind of crap is that. Those are fighting words.

And trust me after the day Ive had, you wouldnt want to be standing in front of me right now, talking out your ass like this.

If I was you, Id kindly S. T. F. U. and enjoy LSU's win, and talk as much sh*t as you want about OU. Its not in your best interest to make this personal.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Did you just move there? New Orleans has never been known as LSU country. My relatives who live there have never been to a game at Tiger Stadium. They do however love the saints.

Almost 13 years here and if you think this city doesnt love LSU then you really dont know much about the city. Baton Rouge is the Tigers home but I and thousands of others have made the 75 mile trek to the capital countless times! Do your relatives live in a vacuum chamber?

After watching the 2nd half, 2 high balls, tipped and picked off and a muffed punt that set Colorado up at the OU 16, seemed to be the difference.

The OU defense was not sharp either.

Colorado played lights out defense.

Hats off to the Buffs today. Nice win.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Almost 13 years here and if you think this city doesnt love LSU then you really dont know much about the city. Baton Rouge is the Tigers home but I and thousands of others have made the 75 mile trek to the capital countless times! Do your relatives live in a vacuum chamber?

New Orleans may have some LSU fans, but it's certainly not LSU country. It's only been recently that the majority of the better high school football players have started to come to LSU.

LMAO, you obviously arent married with kids. As big a Sooner fan as I claim to be. What kind of crap is that. Those are fighting words.

And trust me after the day Ive had, you wouldnt want to be standing in front of me right now, talking out your ass like this.

If I was you, Id kindly S. T. F. U. and enjoy LSU's win, and talk as much sh*t as you want about OU. Its not in your best interest to make this personal.

:D OU SUCKS!

:D OU SUCKS!

:D:wacko: Drama, thy name is sarge. Cry me a frickin' river......