[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This week in College Football

theeohiostate

Biggest week of upsets i can remember.

7 Top 25 Teams lost

including 4 Top Ten Teams

#3 Oklahoma

#5 West Virginia

#7 Texas

#10 Rutgers

#11 Oregon

#13 Clemson

#21 Penn State

:D AMAZING WEEK ! ! !

Could be more. #22 Alabama is struggling with Florida St and 4 other ranked teams are still to play tonight.

Sure makes LSU 34-9 win over Tulame look impressive.

Biggest week of upsets i can remember.

7 Top 25 Teams lost

including 4 Top Ten Teams

#3 Oklahoma

#5 West Virginia

#7 Texas

#10 Rutgers

#11 Oregon

#13 Clemson

#21 Penn State

:D AMAZING WEEK ! ! !

Could be more. #22 Alabama is struggling with Florida St and 4 other ranked teams are still to play tonight.

yea but #11 lost to #6 so that is not an upset.

I'm not sure I call the K-State/Texas game an upset. On paper yeah, but LAST YEAR's game was the upset.

Ron Prince has got that team playing hard every week. They should have beaten Auburn at Auburn. And the way they beat Texas in all phases of the game was impressive. They really got into McCoy's head again this year.

K-State is rebuilding again FAST. And Prince can flat out get his team ready to play.

Hey, he has every right to be happy about struggling against the machine known as Tulane :D

Obviously the Tigers were looking ahead to the Gators next week yet they came back the 2nd half and totally dominated 24-0. Yeah i think any LSU fan is OK with the final score 34-9. Geaux Tigers! :D

Edited by Rockerbraves

somehow i think it's hard for you to post anything on these boards without interjecting your homoism :D

Id really like to meet this so called LSU fan. Wouldnt surprise me if he found his way out of some rock, and said, I think Ill root for LSU, since they have such pretty colors.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Id really like to meet this so called LSU fan. Wouldnt surprise me if he found his way out of some rock, and said, I think Ill root for LSU, since they have such pretty colors.

To be honest Sarge, I'm a traditionalist who blamed LSU bad performance in the first half on wearing those sick colored uniforma today. Flynn kept looking for those yellow helmets and only saw white helmets. I say it's BS to change uniforns just to make a buck.

To be honest Sarge, I'm a traditionalist who blamed LSU bad performance in the first half on wearing those sick colored uniforma today. Flynn kept looking for those yellow helmets and only saw white helmets. I say it's BS to change uniforns just to make a buck.

Shows how classless you really are. Do you know why they wore those uniforms. To auction them off at the end of the year to raise money for Katrina . Wow, you are either absolutely cluless, or pathetic for saying raising money for your own state because of the tragedy that was Katrina.

Shows how classless you really are. Do you know why they wore those uniforms. To auction them off at the end of the year to raise money for Katrina . Wow, you are either absolutely cluless, or pathetic for saying raising money for your own state because of the tragedy that was Katrina.

Talk about clueless, did you know that for every $80 jersy sold that Katrina victims are getting $1. The jersey company fooled your a$$. :D

I'm not sure I call the K-State/Texas game an upset. On paper yeah, but LAST YEAR's game was the upset.

Ron Prince has got that team playing hard every week. They should have beaten Auburn at Auburn. And the way they beat Texas in all phases of the game was impressive. They really got into McCoy's head again this year.

K-State is rebuilding again FAST. And Prince can flat out get his team ready to play.

As long as McCoy is the QB anyone has a shot vs. Texas. KSU knows the key ... hit him early and he folds.