[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

U Dub vs. USC

theprofessor

I gave my two tickets to the game tonight to my wife and her son :D (my step-son), who is on a two-week leave from Iraq and I'm going crazy watching this game! The Huskies have had two great opportunities to put points on the board but couldn't capitalize. Against a great program like SC you have to capitalize when you get the chance. I'm excited that the country gets to see our freshman QB, Jake Locker, go up against the fastest defense in college football. Enjoy ..... #10 is something special! :D Go Dawgs!!

Damn Locker is too pumped up. Everything he throws is high! I love the way the commentators are talking about all the missed opportunities and mistakes that have hurt SC but we've had a lot of the same opportunities and mistakes that have hurt us. Hell, we could have been up 10 in the 1st quarter. I'm leaning towards Sarge with these Pac-10 officials. From what I've seen this year their pretty weak.

Even though my Dawgs don't have the talent that SC possesses I love the way they're competing tonight. We need 1 break and who knows .........

How stupid are you. Are you really so clueless you dont know Auburn is a SEC team. What kind of so called LSU fan are you.

As you can see if you lose to LSU there is no shame. Virginia Tech has put together a nice win streak, SC has their site on winning the SEC east and Miss State put together a nice win streak before losing to SC.

As you can see if you lose to LSU there is no shame. Virginia Tech has put together a nice win streak, SC has their site on winning the SEC east and Miss State put together a nice win streak before losing to SC.

wonder what the gain will be for those teams on the verge of beating this cupcake.