[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14 Undefeated teams remain

Rockerbraves

and then there were 14

ACC

Boston College v Bowling Green

Big12

Missouri v Nebraska

Kansas @ Kansas State

Big East

UConn -BYE-

Cincy @ Rutgers

USF @ Florida Atlantic

Big 10

Ohio State @ Purdue

Wisconsin @ Illinois

Pac 10

Arizona State @ Wazzu

Cal -BYE-

USC v Stanford

SEC

Kentucky @ S Carolina (Thursday)

LSU v Florida

Edited by Rockerbraves

They have the win at Auburn, which is more than anyone can say in the Big East. USF should be in consideration if they run the table, which they should. There is no excuse not to.

I have to be honest. Haven't really seen USF play this season. Missed the Auburn game (not sure why) maybe it was in conflict with LSU tailgating and I missed the West Virginia game due to high school football. However I'm going to hold off from saying they are legit until I see them play a decent team now that they are highly ranked. It's a little harder playing as a highly ranked team as we learned last year with Rutgers & Louisville exploding onto the scene. USF isn't the only team I'll be watching. How about dem Kentucky Wildcats being 8th ranked? Be interesting to see how Missouri and Purdue handle their new ranking as well.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Purdue and Mizz both have a long history of folding when the pressure rises. Both haven't beaten anyone of note yet, although Missouris win over Illinois is becoming a little more impressive, but Penn State is just tanking it, I'm not sold on the Zoooker yet. I know this, Purdue has a very exciting offense with a good slew of receivers and a good qb. It'll be there defense that needs to prove itself, as they have yet to face an offense with any kind of pulse yet. As for USF, I got directv with dvr hooked up friday morning, so i was able to record it and watch that game that evening. Fun team to watch.

Purdue and Mizz both have a long history of folding when the pressure rises. Both haven't beaten anyone of note yet, although Missouris win over Illinois is becoming a little more impressive, but Penn State is just tanking it, I'm not sold on the Zoooker yet. I know this, Purdue has a very exciting offense with a good slew of receivers and a good qb. It'll be there defense that needs to prove itself, as they have yet to face an offense with any kind of pulse yet. As for USF, I got directv with dvr hooked up friday morning, so i was able to record it and watch that game that evening. Fun team to watch.

My son is a big Purdue fan. No reason that I know of, he just adopted them a few years ago (prior to Brees signing with the Saints). He has been pimping the Boilermakers to me for years. Should they win this week, I'm sure he'll be wearing his Purdue hat even more proudly.

Edited by Rockerbraves