[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly Homers

soco

Profootballtalk.com reports that Eagles coach Andy Reid is reluctant to press Brian Westbrook (abdomen) into action Sunday night.

Sources tell the website that Westbrook can hardly move without experiencing pain in his abdomen. The running back wants to play, but the Eagles may be hesitant to push him. Westbrook appears to be a legitimate game-time decision.

Profootballtalk.com reports that Eagles coach Andy Reid is reluctant to press Brian Westbrook (abdomen) into action Sunday night.

Sources tell the website that Westbrook can hardly move without experiencing pain in his abdomen. The running back wants to play, but the Eagles may be hesitant to push him. Westbrook appears to be a legitimate game-time decision.

:D Him or Edge??? :D

Today's AM Football Report on 610WIP says he will likely dress, but only play if the game dictates such. The Eagles have a bye next week, and they would like to give him three full weeks to recover, at which point he would likely be 100%. They guess he will only play if the flow of the game dictates such.

Better have another option in place.

C-Buck would get the start of Westy can't go, with Hunt being worked in on short-yardage scenarios.

Amybody got an update? I have to start either Buckhalter, C. Taylor along with D. Ward today (damm injuries and byes) and I'm leaning towards Ward because I don't know if Buckhalter will start..... Help

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Amybody got an update? I have to start either Buckhalter or D. Ward today (damm injuries and byes) and I'm leaning towards Ward because I don't know if Buckhalter will start..... Help

I would start Buckhalter over Ward. I've already benched Westy and plugged in Benson and Foster at my Flex next to FWP. We have a carry-over rule in this league and almost started and carried Westy's points over to next week. Could've been 2 zeroes. :D

dammmmmmiiiiiiitttt

I just benched Westy for Leonard in one league and C-Buck (no depth and two on bye) in another....plus the small fact I'm terrified this may be the day all Philly sports fans give up and burn down the city

Edited by xMRogers