[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo is a stud.

Sgt. Ryan

I hate the Cowboys. I don't know why, but I think Jerry Jones and the whole "America's Team" thing irks me. It really pained me to take Tony Romo in my draft but he was the best QB left on the board after all the tier 1 and half of the tier 2 guys were taken. I just wasn't convinced last year wasn't just "rookie" luck. I still don't like the Cowboys, but it's definitely easier to cheer for them with Romo at QB and I believe he's the real thing.

His quick feet and ability to throw accurately on the run make him tough to defend against. He is one of a kind.

His decision making is getting better weekly. He has a little Favre in him.

He can make something out of nothing.

Good times ahead for the Cowboys.

Defense looks like it is gaining confidence.

Ya think..........I been sayin it, I been sayin it.............but noooooooooooo. He's only lucky or his last five games of last year are more like what he is, they said. Well how bout now.........PAY THE MAN JERRY, JUST PAY THE MAN..........

Nice game Crayton, just after I dropped you for ole Mcdonald............

Undoubtedly he's good but he ain't called Peyton, so let's wait before canonizing him.

Even i started him over Peyton today? :D