[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac Williams - OUT

peepinmofo

Caddy Is Done...

September 30, 2007

Williams, Petitgout lost for the season

The Bucs have lost running back Cadillac Williams and left tackle Luke Petitgout for the season.

Williams is believed to have suffered a torn patellar tendon in his right knee when he was hit by Panthers safety Chris Harris following an 18-yard run in the first quarter.

He returned to Tampa with the team Sunday night and will fly to Birmingham early this week to undergo surgery from renowned orthopaedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.

Petitgout is believed to have suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee one series later. He will undergo further examination today in Tampa.

"I just put my arms around him,'' running back Michael Pittman said of Williams. "I couldn't tell him it would be all right. Obviously he's disappointed his season is over.''

Man, that sucks for Pitman.... :D

I'm so glad I picked up Graham this past week when I lost Deuce last week.......He got more carries today, anyone know if he'll split with Pittman or if he'll be the guy in TB??? :D

Edited by Big Dogs

Man, that sucks for Pitman.... :D

I'm so glad I picked up Graham this past week when I lost Deuce last week.......He got more carries today, anyone know if he'll split with Pittman or if he'll be the guy in TB??? :D

Not sure yet. My hunch is that Pittman carries the load.