[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry Down

Jackass

Jesus, that is a REALLY nice avatar...wish it was bigger. lol

Right click on picture

Save as "Boing"

Open saved picture

Your welcome.

Those are my socks by the way.

On a more serious note . . . any Denver homers with any Henry news. 2 other message boards I visit have gone nuts with this Henry news.

MRI on Mnday with no results yet on Wednesday - I don't like it.

Edit to add: If S Young is avilable in your league and you have the room ,RUN, don't walk to your local WW.

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

Well, if this news is true, then my season is finished in my main money league. :D

I tried to put in for Selvin Young this week, but, I something higher than me on the waiver wire stole him from me.......... :D

Sounds to me like they weren't expecting any results until today so I wouldn't read too much into the delay.

I'd guess that if there's any mystery that Shanny is heading towards a game-time decision.

:D

October 01, 2007

Henry status still unknown after MRI

By FRANK SCHWAB THE GAZETTE

ENGLEWOOD - After Travis Henry’s right leg got twisted underneath him during Sunday’s loss to Indianapolis, the Denver Broncos tailback had magnetic resonance imaging tests performed Monday, according to coach Mike Shanahan.

Henry was injured while being tackled in the third quarter, but came back for a few plays in the fourth quarter.

Henry was walking in the locker room, albeit with a limp, after the game. Shanahan didn’t want to give him a clean bill of health until the test results came back.

“I don’t think we’ll know a whole lot until Wednesday,” Shanahan said.

If Henry can’t play this week against San Diego, rookie Selvin Young would probably take his place in the starting lineup. Young had 81 yards on eight carries against Indianapolis.

Shanahan said he also didn’t know about the status of receiver Javon Walker (knee) and safety John Lynch (groin), who were inactive Sunday.

“We’ll get a better feel on Wednesday,” Shanahan said.

Edited by kingfish247

Sounds to me like they weren't expecting any results until today so I wouldn't read too much into the delay.

I'd guess that if there's any mystery that Shanny is heading towards a game-time decision.

Well it's Wednesday.......has the team still said nothing today?

last update i read, and have not found a new one since::

Travis Henry said he intially feared his season was over after injuring his ankle and knee in Sunday's loss to Indianapolis. He will undergo an MRI.

"I was worried," Henry said after the game. "I felt sharp pain in my knee, first. Then my knee and my ankle. But the X-ray came back negative." Henry reportedly had a noticeable limp afterwards, which isn't a good sign, but thinks he'll face the Chargers in Week 5. Watch his status during the week

dude has played in 16 games once in his career, if its not this it will be something else soon probably.

As a Henry and Rudi owner I'm :D

I put in a request for Young.....I'll find out in the AM.....:crossfingers:

I might be forced to start Fred Taylor and Ron Dayne this week... :D

Edit to add: If S Young is avilable in your league and you have the room ,RUN, don't walk to your local WW.

I picked up Young last night. I paid more than I wanted to in bid points and wish no ill will on Henry, but Young could be BIG if Henry misses time.Of course with the luck I've had with Denver RB's, he'll probly split carries.... :D

Even so, Shanny isn't known to be forthcoming so I doubt he'll practice at all this week, we get a lot of vague double speak from Shanny, and then be a game-time decision.

Henry limping toward Chargers

Running back thinks he will play vs. S.D.

By Mike Klis

The Denver Post

Article Last Updated: 10/01/2007 01:06:36 AM MDT

Henry had suffered a sprained knee ligament in a preseason game on artificial turf at Dallas, and sprained his right ankle last week against Jacksonville. While Henry's injury isn't serious, his hobble indicated he will likely miss the week of practice and may be questionable for the game Sunday against AFC West rival San Diego at Invesco Field at Mile High.

"I think I'll play," Henry said. "I know my body, and I think things will settle down in a couple days and I'll be able to get back in there."

Even so, Shanny isn't known to be forthcoming so I doubt he'll practice at all this week, we get a lot of vague double speak from Shanny, and then be a game-time decision.

I've read all that, it's all 2 days old.