[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Cards Game

Menudo

They've had a pretty cupcake schedule so far....kind of like the Cowboys have had! :D

Oh no you didn't! Chicago & Miami w/ virtually all their defense intact (except the Bears after our game with them--ha!), Giants--division rivals, only game where the score was run-up, but the Giants always put their best foot forward against us, most likely won't happen again next time around; good job Gil setting up an uproar!!

By the way, I'm going to the Cowboys/dirty old skins game on Nov 18th--my birthday!!!--the big double "3", looking forward to it; also might have a ticket for the Pats/Boyz game next month since my sister might not be able to make it.

Big win for the Cards and their new coaches. Had to be a satisfying feeling for Whisenhunt and Grimm to see AZ come back and then hold on.

The QBBC obviously has been effective for them the past couple weeks(coming close last weekend and then a win today) but what do folks think about the more medium to long-term ramifications? Is Leinart ever going to gain confidence knowing Warner will be brought in to run the NH O or when they are behind? Will the fans be calling for the other QB any time the team is struggling now? Are the coaches flirting with disaster with the QB juggling act?

And more Fantasy relevant...are either of the Cards QBs worth starting? :D

That's up to Leinart. This is his second season in the league. Many QB's get a few years of bench seasoning before being handed the reins.

For this season, it seems to be working. I don't think think it's a multi-year plan, but it doesn't look good for either of their fantasy value...even if it's good for the team.

God we sucked it up. terrible playcalling, terrible blocking, stupid penalties.. the classic bad game.

I bolded the part of the entire game that bothered me most. How many times were they 3 and 20 something? Penalties really hurt today and that is just some undisciplined play. ISMHO

I blame the o-line. Big Ben was pressured heavy all game and Parker was given no holes to run through. Wisenhut superbly gamed it on both sides of the ball. I knew this would be a tough one for the Steelers but I thought they would squeak by. It was just one game but obviously showed that the Steelers O-line may be a bit of a problem and without Polomalu the D suffers - both putting QB pressure and in coverage. I knew Fitz would be a tough cover for the corners - the key was to not give the Ariz QBs time to throw. Oh well - my worry now is Polomalu for the llong term - don't know what's up - hopefully just bruised....

Beer bets are annoying. I thought a sig / avatar bet would be good. I think it would get a lot of action on the board, considering the two teams, and both sides could probably come up with something good for the losers to wear.

- Even though I wouldn't mind seeing your retarded sig line disappear, I generally give 2 spinach manures about a sig line and avatar.

- The The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are at home and should be a favorite.

- I'm talking about beer. Good beer from the northwest. If you lose, you ship some piece o crap white trash vomit from the Steal city.

Reality Check ---- Steeler Fans!

ugly :D tuna

tap the breaks... they're 3-1 Thats plenty good enough to win the division.

- Even though I wouldn't mind seeing your retarded sig line disappear, I generally give 2 spinach manures about a sig line and avatar.

- The The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are at home and should be a favorite.

- I'm talking about beer. Good beer from the northwest. If you lose, you ship some piece o crap white trash vomit from the Steal city.

Damn, Bushwhacked is pissed...

By the way, what Northwest Beer are you touting?

It can't touch Texas beer.

What Northwest Beer am I not touting? The Pacific NW probably leads the US in small breweries per capita.

I've lived in several different regions of this country, and the beer out here is by far the best.

That said, real men drink whiskey, so let's not lose perspective here. :D

I've lived in several different regions of this country, and the beer out here is by far the best.

That said, real men drink whiskey, so let's not lose perspective here. :D

And it is also not that difficult to make whiskey out of spent beer grains....or so I've heard. :D

And it is also not that difficult to make whiskey out of spent beer grains....or so I've heard. :D

I'm no distilling expert, but I imagine that they don't use spent beer grains to make Macallan or Laphoraig.

And as superior as Terminal Gravity IPA is to the watered-down brews east of here, I'd probably rather have Shiner Bock if I'm drinking a six-pack or more on a hot day.

What Northwest Beer am I not touting? The Pacific NW probably leads the US in small breweries per capita. And Shiner Bock tastes like ass.

I work for a wine/spirits/beer distribution company and to tell you the truth, the Pacific NW isn't one of our biggest regions.

A little bit further south and you've got the best American made beer... Sierra Nevada...

You can run your mouth about Shiner all you want, but we've got a lot more than just that.

And if we're going to be really honest with ourselves, the best beer is made in Germany. Not in America.

I'm no distilling expert, but I imagine that they don't use spent beer grains to make Macallan or Laphoraig.

You would be correct. Scotches like those use only the finest ingredients.

And I couldn't agree with you more. Real men drink Whiskey. I'm more of a Bourbon fan than scotch though.

I work for a wine/spirits/beer distribution company and to tell you the truth, the Pacific NW isn't one of our biggest regions.

A little bit further south and you've got the best American made beer... Sierra Nevada...

You can run your mouth about Shiner all you want, but we've got a lot more than just that.

And if we're going to be really honest with ourselves, the best beer is made in Germany. Not in America.

Sierra Nevada makes great beer and Germany is amongst many countries that make great beer, but the "mircobrew" phenomena in America has advanced new styles of great tasting beers that traditional brewing hasn't. As far as good IPAs go, the Pacific Northwest has the best and most diverse selection in the world. That is a fact.

You can run your mouth

:D