[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Packers

Chavez

Two weeks in a row the Bears fell on their face late in the game. I do not see this happening again. This is gonna be a let down game for the Pack with all the hoop la over Favre breaking the TD record. (Congrats by the way.) The Bears D will be back and Griese is gonna shake off the rust and win this game. Hopefully the WR can put some stick-um on their hands and catch the ball.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks in a row the Bears fell on their face late in the game. I do not see this happening again. This is gonna be a let down game for the Pack with all the hoop la over Favre breaking the TD record. (Congrats by the way.) The Bears D will be back and Griese is gonna shake off the rust and win this game. Hopefully the WR can put some stick-um on their hands and catch the ball.

:D Yeah, because the packers are already looking towards next week... No. Favre always gets the team up for the bears.

How fun. We'll get to hear Madden express his manlove for Favre. As for the game, Brett will not start the next week. Book it.

I live in this godforsaken state of Wisconsin...a state that leads the nation in number of bars per capita and where the women put on 50 lbs. just to make it through the winter...and I will tell you that the Packers are just about as good as the Badgers. Over rated.

Go Brewers.

Then leave jackass. We don't need dorks in this state so you can leave.