[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Packers

Chavez

As the polka song goes "Da Bears still suck!" - Favre owns yer asses!

In the tradition of Bronko Nagurski and Clarke Hinkle knocking each other out on the same play, Papa Bear wandering into Lombardi's locker room to cuss him out before the game and Tarzan Taylor sucker punching Cub Buck back in 1921, I stand and taunt you Bears fans with the fact that no matter WHAT you say, deep down you know you're only the 2nd greatest franchise in the NFL. So there.

You eat boogers.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread resurrected, awaiting Chavez input. :D

+1

Chavez is driving to Chi and will prolly do a few driveby shootings! Twill be justifiable homicide! :sick:

On the other hand....Chavez.................. :D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::D:sick::brow::brew::brew::sick:

+1

Chavez is driving to Chi and will prolly do a few driveby shootings! Twill be justifiable homicide! :sick:

On the other hand....Chavez.................. :D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::D:sick::brow::brew::brew:

I kinda hope he does do some drivebys. It will keep some of those Damn FIBS out of Wisconsin on the weekends.

Well, it was a bad weekend for BB, being both a Packer & a Bronco fan.

The GB loss hurts a lot worse, though. DEN sucks, and it finally got its head handed to it the way it should have for a while now. They don't have a credible player in the front 7 on D, with the possible exception of Dumervil as a pass rusher.

GB on the other hand is a better team than CHI, and to watch a coach put his tail between his legs in the 2nd half & just hope that his D holds on is damn embarrassing. I've been a McCarthy advocate since he went to GB, and he's done a very good job running the team, but he flat out cost GB tha game last night.

:D

Great game! :D

Here is a little tidbit for the people not at the game.

During a timeout the Wisconsin band members put letters on the Tuba's and then marched across the field in plain view of the Bears bench. the letters spelled:

N I C E C L I P B O A R D R E X.

It got a nice cheer from the crowd and I am sure the Bear sideline di not like it. It was a good laugh when the the rest of the Packer performance made a grown man cry.

During a timeout the Wisconsin band members put letters on the Tuba's and then marched across the field in plain view of the Bears bench. the letters spelled:

It got a nice cheer from the crowd and I am sure the Bear sideline di not like it. It was a good laugh when the the rest of the Packer performance made a grown man cry.

Too bad for you he was holding the clipboard last night. :D

While I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation of the 'blown calls' in the other thread, what I would be pissed about was how you guys got jacked out of a TO when your challenge resulted in a re-spot of the ball but it still wasn't a 1st down. I think the NFL really needs to calrify that because I thought that was way off base.

That band had 16 tubas? :D

While I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation of the 'blown calls' in the other thread, what I would be pissed about was how you guys got jacked out of a TO when your challenge resulted in a re-spot of the ball but it still wasn't a 1st down. I think the NFL really needs to calrify that because I thought that was way off base.

I hear ya. That is all the talk on the radio. they say that the reason the rule is written that way (to challenge a spot it must also include the challenge of it being a 1st down??). The hosts here keep saying that it has to be that way otherwise coaches would challenge every spot. To me that is asinine to think a coach would use one of his very valuable challenges to challenge a spot just to gain a yard here or there. If you challenege the spot and the spot was wrong then you keep your timeout. Current rule makes no sense.

I also think the whole game should be reviewed and ruled a tie. Neither team deserved a win.

It's a good rule.

Not really, the challenge was to the first down...it was still a first down...TO lost. Pretty clear cut if you ask me. He should have just challenged the spot of the ball PERIOD....and then asked for a re-measure. However, as posted above...that might not be possible.

Edited by TheShiznit

Not really, the challenge was to the first down...it was still a first down...TO lost. Pretty clear cut if you ask me. He should have just challenged the spot of the ball PERIOD....and then asked for a re-measure. However, as posted above...that might not be possible.

The ref said "challenging the spot of the ball" which is what I heard. Sounds like a little backtracking to me.

I can see why they wouldn't want to for abuse of its use, but in a game where you only get 2, maybe 3, challenges that doesn't seem like much of a concern.