[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trouble in Philly--McNabb Injured?

i_am_the_swammi

Per John Clark on NBC10 News, who was in the bowels of the Meadowlands reporting after the game, Donovan McNabb limped gingerly by him after the game, coming from the trainning room after being X-Rayed. Results won't be announced until tomorrow, but Clark stated McNabb appeared to be in some significant discomfort.

This could be very ugly for McNabb owners and Eagle fans alike.

Thanks for the news swami. I hate to hear the news, and I have McNabb in one league, but I would not be surprised since he was getting the chit kicked out of him.

no problem...may just be bumps and bruises.

However, based on how Clark said he was limping, it may not be a bad idea to grab Feely of you have some dead roster space...the Eagles have a bye next week, so the Eagles may not even disclose it until after next week sometime (unless, of course, its serious in nature).

Fun being an Eagles fan tonight...no Westbrook, Dawkins, Thomas, Sheppard.....four Pro-Bowlers.....and now potentially McNabb.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Winston Justice Blows

Jesus christ.. this guy was a high draft pick right? What the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!? His ass got not just raped by that SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!.. But that son of a bitch shoved a case of dynamite up Justice's ass and blew it the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! up. And what the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! is with fat Andy and Donovan just taking their time..... la la la la.... "4 minutes left, but as long as we score with 30 seconds left we will be fine because then every SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing Giant player will fall down dead and we will win by way of 'deceased team'".. I am sick of it.. I hate it... And Fat Madden is right DUMB SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ING ANDY, weight loss spokesman.. Yeah, you see his commitment to something.. He had as much commitment to his weight loss as he did the run game tonight.. Anyway, back to what Madden said, GIVE JUSTICE SOME HELP.. Like a TE.. Like, um, Matt Shoebel.. How about some 2 TE sets Andy since the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing GIANTS are tying the NFL RECORD for SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ING SACKS IN A GAME YOU SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!!!!

Defense plyed ok, just ok.. But you mother SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!er... You ex-Giant SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!, You SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing walking penalty WILL SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ING JAMES.. Horrible.. Anyone miss Rod HOOD.. THE HOOD HUNTER???? Remember that guy? You didn't suffer so bad when the walking infermary tandem of LITO and BROWN went down..

Quentin Mikeal is doing a nice job filling in for Dawk.. I am proud of him.. At least he shows some SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing EMOTION!!! Stop hanging you heads and PLAY FOOTBALL. And, oh yeah.. Did I mention that ANDY REID IS A STUBBORN, NO COMMITMENT, RUN ABANDONING, NON URGENT, ONE CHEESEBURGER AWAY FROM DEATH SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!!!

Oh yeah D-MAC, you're killing me too.. Bring back the Yellow Jackets.. Those guys kicked ass

no questions at press conference regarding his "limp". just showed him walking away from press conference and he was still walking a little out of sorts...not a major limp...kinda like you would walk if you GOT SACKED 12 TIMES.

mcnabb has the ace bandage because he sprained his wrist on the ground on one of the sacks

Eagles Post Game Live has a funny poll going on...who will win more games here on out...Eagles or Phillies??

ETA>>>Poll results..........at 12:45...............Phillies @ 81.5% Eagles @ 18.5%

LET"S GO PHILS!!!!

Edited by #40

was just looking on the eagles website and saw something that made me laugh...it is from 2 days ago when they were speculating that Thomas may be out with injury and Justice would make his first start...the story is ..."Time Could Be Now For OT Justice".

from the story..."I can't be any more ready than I am now," said Justice, the Eagles' 2006 second-round draft pick from Southern California.

Reid makes reference in the story that he knows Osi will give Justice trouble...Said Reid: ""Winston's done a nice job. He's grown up over the year as a football player and has worked very hard at it. He has had an opportunity to get in games and to play, which is a valuable experience. Obviously, (he'll have) a lot of big challenges with Osi. He'll get in there and compete.""

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Sto...?story_id=14056

unless they were going to give Westbrook a 2x4 to play with so he could hit the dlinemen coming by justice (and the rest of the line - justice was just the worst of them), he wouldn't have changed much - they would have been better off on some of the dump offs, but with a paper line, no team is going to win

what in the world has happened to the line....

unless they were going to give Westbrook a 2x4 to play with so he could hit the dlinemen coming by justice (and the rest of the line - justice was just the worst of them), he wouldn't have changed much - they would have been better off on some of the dump offs, but with a paper line, no team is going to win

what in the world has happened to the line....

I though Buckhalter had a great game and didnt think Westbrook would of made that much of a difference...except make the score abit closer

Does Philly have O line injuries ? I dont follow Philly personel that much but they were always tauted to have the big boys up front on both sides of the ball..Last night was nuts..Cant say I was sad to see Philly get spanked but I was amazed at how many times they got to McNabb.