[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The move I made this week that paid off for me ...

Grits and Shins

For me ... my starting QB is Vince Young and I also have Jason Campbell ... both off in week 4. My other QB was Alex Smith. I was absolutely NOT thrilled with the thought of starting Alex Smith.

So I had to choose between

Griese

Harrington

Culpepper

I agonized over which QB to acquire ... finally ranking them in the order listed above. And boy did it look like I screwed up with Griese ... whom I choose because he was facing the 2nd worst pass defense in the league (I know a bit skewed by the Philly game).

While I did not make the BEST choice by going with Culpepper, the move to Griese gave me the win this week (and the fact that my opponent played Galloway instead of Santonio Holmes).

Resisting the urge to replace Bowe with M. Clayton Sunday Morning in 2 leagues.... Went back and forth on that one right up to gametime. Facing the Browns, I was thinking that this would be Clayton's breakout game. Damm glad I talked myself out of that one....

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Resisting the urge to replace Bowe with M. Clayton Sunday Morning in 2 leagues.... Went back and forth on that one right up to gametime. Facing the Browns, I was thinking that this would be Clayton's breakout game. Damm glad I talked myself out of that one....

We started Bowe on our WCOFF team. :D

Traded Steve Smith for Larry Johnson...

Didnt' quite get me over the top this week, but my backfield is a virtual Mash unit. When Rudi comes back, I willl start Kitna, Rudi, LJ, Moss, Roy Williams, B. Marshall, Jason Witten.....Should randy show up big and I mean really big tonight than I just might get the W this week. If not, then I like my chance the rest of the season.

I totally botched my last minute moves but thanks to my running game of R Brown, LT, and AP, should pull out the W (I've got a big lead and have CJ going against Palmer tonight).

Just flat out wretched moves. Picked up and started Houston D and Trent Green. Started Galloway (zero pts) over S Holmes (24), L Fitz (11), or L Coles (12).

So what I did right was play against a dude who started Kevin Curtis, Jeremy Shockey, C Williams, W Parker, D Foster...

I had a choice between Correll Buckhalter, Sammy Morris, and Kenny Watson to fill two RB slots due to injuries and the bye week. With Westbrook status being unknown early on, I went with Morris and Watson due to Westbrooks tendency to have a great game when he's questionable on the injury report. With Westy ruled out a little after 4, I pulled Morris and slipped Buckhalter in. Only time will tell if I pulled the right RB for tonight.

Had Bulger - two broken ribs, playing behind a decimated O'line & without SJax....no thanks.

So I picked up & played Duante Culpepper instead. Figured he'd have a decent day against the Fish.

3 rushing TD's & 2 passing TD's later... SWEET!!! :D

My 13 yr old son picked up and started Dwayne Bowe in a ten team league. :D

I picked up Patrick Crayton on Sunday morning in my dynasty league, when the guy I traded him to last year released him.

No, I didn't start him. :D

Edited by rattsass

My 13 yr old son picked up and started Dwayne Bowe in a ten team league. :D

I picked up Patrick Crayton on Sunday morning in my dynasty league, when the guy I traded him to last year released him.

No, I didn't start him. :D

I picked up Andre Davis and Earnest Graham in my dynasty league ... and started neither ... but should have started both. Tonight will tell if it costs me my game and perfect record.

Started Pennington over Bulger!!! :wacko:

Picked up Kenny Watson off the waiver wire over the weekend, and was able to insert him in the line up a 1/2 hour before the Philly game started when I found out Westbrook was sitting!!! :D Granted, I need him to get at least three points still for the win, but, at least I have a shot versus the goose-egg I got with Westy!!!

Also picked up Earnest Graham off the waiver wire prior to kickoff as well. :D

I got burned on Westbrook which was scary because I am playing a double-header. On the bright side I picked up and played the Detroit D because I had read they would be a good play. They got 31 FF points and it looks like I will win both games.

I had a choice between Correll Buckhalter, Sammy Morris, and Kenny Watson to fill two RB slots due to injuries and the bye week. With Westbrook status being unknown early on, I went with Morris and Watson due to Westbrooks tendency to have a great game when he's questionable on the injury report. With Westy ruled out a little after 4, I pulled Morris and slipped Buckhalter in. Only time will tell if I pulled the right RB for tonight.

Similar situation. I was going to start Watson but picked up Buckhalter Sunday morning just in case. I put Buckhalter in the lineup Sunday night before the game and he sealed the win for me as that league awards bonuses for 100+ yards rushing.