[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Seahawks Signature / Avatar Bet

Menudo

O.k. This won't be your typical game this weekend at Heinz Field. The Seattle Seahawks and Pittsburgh Steelers is now a rivalry, due to the fact that the Seahawks fans know it was the closest they will ever be to a championship, and they couldn't get it done. The tears have been flowing from the Seattle players, fans, and coaches for two years now. Our very own Bushwacked, still hasn't come to terms with it. Though, this game doesn't hold the same mangnitude, both teams come in 3-1, and it should be a good one. So, lets get an avatar / sigline bet going. The loser has to wear the winner's avatar and sigline starting at the game's end on Sunday and wearing it until kickoff of the 1:00 games the following week. Who's in ??????

In On The Steelers End

Menudo

Skippy

jjpro11

Sam

In On The Seahawks End

Captain Hook

devilwoman

Seahawks21

Pillsbury

If the Steelers Win

Seahawks fans must wear this avatar ............>

:D

Seahawks fans must wear this sigline..............>

"We the fans of the Seattle Seahawks openly admit that we are jealous of the fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers. We've cried for two years about our Super Bowl loss, but, the fact is the Steelers are simply a better organization than ours, and they deserve all of the accolades that they receive. Officiating wasn't the reason we lost the big one, the reason is that we choked when it mattered most, and let Willie Parker run untouched for a record breaking TD run, and then fell on our faces when Randle-El hit Hines for the finisher. I am now ready to get over the fact that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the class of the NFL, and my Seattle Seahawks are a whining joke of a franchise."

If the Seahawks Win

Steelers fans must wear this avatar............>

Steelers fans must wear this sigline............>

"Yes it's true that I am a bed wetting mama's boy who also believed the Seahawks got hosed in SuperBowl 40. I was too ashamed to speak out because I am a bed wetting mama's boy who looks like this nerd.gif and can never get a date. I believe in my heart the Steelers are a bunch of losers and the Hawks were the real winners of SuperBowl 40. I am a Hawks fan and will always be a Hawks fan no matter what I may say here at the huddle..."

[ Give us your worst ]

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-pack of good beer bet is still on the table. :D

You guys are 6 point favorites and Seattle makes better beer than Chitsburgh.

Sure. I'll do the beer bet as well. Stop using the 6 point favorite excuse, it makes you sound like a crybaby.............. :D

Edited by Menudo

As evidenced by your rampant untrustworthy flip flopping in this thread:

As for your sig / avatar bet, I'm willing to do that. It is the Super Bowl !!!. Give me some time, and I'll set up an organized Sig / Avatar bet.

and 8 days later

Although, I am confident, I am also very superstitious. The last 3 sig line bets I made were the last Baltimore game, the 1st Colts game, and the 2nd Bengals game. These were all Steeler losses. Since those games, I have not made a sig or avatar bet, and the Steelers have not lost a game. I am not taking any chances, thanks for the offer, but I am going to pass. There is enough riding on Sunday's game.

...your crediblity is shot with me. I, for one, am out. :D

Edited by Bonehand

As evidenced by your rampant untrustworthy flip flopping in this thread:

and 8 days later

...your crediblity is shot with me. I, for one, am out. :D

Oh boy, you got me. :D

My credibility is shot because I changed my mind due to being superstitious??? What is untrustworthy about that ?

What a pathetic attempt that was :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Jusitify it however you like. You committed, then you bailed. Who's to say you won't do it again?

No thanks.

I'm pretty superstitious as well and I don't think that the Steelers ever won me a sig bet but if you want in you can have the action from me. That is unless you want to hide behind Menudo to squirm out of it.

I'm in on the Steeler end.

Menudo- you know I want a piece of this- although sig bets are ghey and I have zero interest.

Now.........beer or actual $$$$ - now we are talking - $50 on the game? Sea +6

actually from a neutral gamlbing view- I think Pitt -6 is probably the better play- at home, coming off a tough L.

But - whatever, - you in?

Jusitify it however you like. You committed, then you bailed. Who's to say you won't do it again?

No thanks.

:D That was by far the weakest attempt to hurt someone's credibility that I've ever seen.

Menudo- you know I want a piece of this- although sig bets are ghey and I have zero interest.

actually from a neutral gamlbing view- I think Pitt -6 is probably the better play- at home, coming off a tough L.

I don't think that I would give 6. I know that is what the line is and like you said at home coming off a tough L but there are some key injuries that need to be considered and I honestly would not put any money on that game if I was to bet it. This one would be a no touch for me.

If you want points go to a bookie :D

Actually, like Skippy, I don't think I'd be willing to bet on the Steelers (-6). I'd actually stay away from this game entirely.

So, are you in on the sig/avatar bet, or are you standing by the "I think sig and avatar bets are ghey" cop-out. :D

I don't think that I would give 6. I know that is what the line is and like you said at home coming off a tough L but there are some key injuries that need to be considered and I honestly would not put any money on that game if I was to bet it. This one would be a no touch for me.

I like the Hawks +6. This looks to be a good matchup between two good teams. +3 seems like it is a more realistic spread. But, IMO, the opening line reflects the relative amount of $$, that will come in from Steeler fans compared to Hawk fans.

I'm pretty superstitious as well and I don't think that the Steelers ever won me a sig bet but if you want in you can have the action from me. That is unless you want to hide behind Menudo to squirm out of it.

I'm in on the Steeler end.

Not at all. I would be glad put my sig up against you, Jaxfactor, Squeegiebo, any other Steeler fan really.

Just not Menudo.

Not at all. I would be glad put my sig up against you, Jaxfactor, Squeegiebo, any other Steeler fan really.

Just not Menudo.

Weren't you leaving this thread ? :D

If you want points go to a bookie :D

Actually, like Skippy, I don't think I'd be willing to bet on the Steelers (-6). I'd actually stay away from this game entirely.

So, are you in on the sig/avatar bet, or are you standing by the "I think sig and avatar bets are ghey" cop-out. :D

forget it then

- cop out? think what you want, I couldn't care less- I just have less than zero interest in sig line bets.

Edited by wildcat2334

Just not Menudo.

Very good. Do we really need something seperate from what Menudo has up there? I kinda dig the avatar he made up but if you want me to make a sig I will. Otherwise I am fine with what Menudo has up there.

I like the Hawks +6. This looks to be a good matchup between two good teams. +3 seems like it is a more realistic spread. But, IMO, the opening line reflects the relative amount of $$, that will come in from Steeler fans compared to Hawk fans.

Hawk fans have very rarely put their money where their mouth is. They would all be bankrupt by now if they did.

Very good. Do we really need something seperate from what Menudo has up there? I kinda dig the avatar he made up but if you want me to make a sig I will. Otherwise I am fine with what Menudo has up there.

Oh no, it has to be something clear of the evil, untrustworthy Menudo :D