[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrison expected to miss Week 5

PaulOttCarruth

John Clayton is reporting it is a knee sprain. Dungy did not shed much light on the injury in his press conference today. Said they would find out more tonight/tomorrow.

I fully expect Marvin to miss next week's game. The Colts have a bye in week 6.

Edited by CaptainHook

That being said, if Marv plays, it would not surprise me. He is one tough little dude. He played most of a year with a broken wrist, and would refuse to allow doctors to look at it.

Just glad it's not worse.

News is not so good for Rob Morris, who is done for the year (according to Clayton).

Edited by CaptainHook

That being said, if Marv plays, it would not surprise me.

It would surprise me. I don't think that Polian would let him play in a game that they'll likely win without him, especially with a bye the following week.

:D Paging fantasy owners: If Dallas Clark is still available in your league (and he shouldn't be), next weekend would be a great time to play him.

News is not so good for Rob Morris, who is done for the year.

Unfortunately, I could tell almost immediately from the look on his face. That sucks, as he was not that bad at SLB. Good thing that they have Boiman.

:D Paging fantasy owners: If Dallas Clark is still available in your league (and he shouldn't be), next weekend would be a great time to play him.

I tried to trade for Dallas in two leagues before yesterday's game. He is going to have a monster year if he can stay healthy. Couldn't get anybody to trade. :D

I tried to trade for Dallas in two leagues before yesterday's game. He is going to have a monster year if he can stay healthy. Couldn't get anybody to trade. :D

I snagged him off of waivers a couple of weeks ago when it became apparent that Reggie Brown was going to be worthless this season. I also somehow managed to get Engram off of waivers during the same week. Talk about lucking out.

I think that you may have commented on this back in August as well, but it became really apparent to me during the pre-season that Dallas was going to get a lot more action this year. He was successful in the slot last season, he was second in receptions on the team during the playoffs, and they were using him all over the place during the pre-season. Even with Gonzalez in the mix, Clark looks like he's getting as many looks as Reggie and even more than Marvin. As long as he stays healthy (a problem with him at times), he's going to be used heavily.

I haven't noticed Marvin since Week 1.

And that has not been Harrison's fault. Manning has missed Marvin on at least 3 TD's that I can think of (2 against TEN, 1 against HOU). Marv was open, Manning just overthrew/overthrew him. His trade value is low right now, but he has still been a red zone target. Now may be the time to trade for him.

I snagged him off of waivers a couple of weeks ago when it became apparent that Reggie Brown was going to be worthless this season. I also somehow managed to get Engram off of waivers during the same week. Talk about lucking out.

I think that you may have commented on this back in August as well, but it became really apparent to me during the pre-season that Dallas was going to get a lot more action this year. He was successful in the slot last season, he was second in receptions on the team during the playoffs, and they were using him all over the place during the pre-season. Even with Gonzalez in the mix, Clark looks like he's getting as many looks as Reggie and even more than Marvin. As long as he stays healthy (a problem with him at times), he's going to be used heavily.

I'm going to write a post about the Denver/Indy game later, but the way they used Dallas Clark is nothing short of amazing. He may be the most versatile player in the league. He lined up as a traditional TE in a three point stance, as a slot receiver, and as a FLANKER. When he was lined up wide, he beat Champ Bailey on a deep route for 30 yards. Amazing.