[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baltimore misses Adalius Thomas

uglytuna

When the Ravens lost Adalius Thomas due to salary cap issues Raven fans winced. Their gambling style of defense works on disguise and when you have a guy who can play All-Pro linebacker and above average lineman and defensive back, the other team doesn't even know if you're in a nickel package. Amazingly Thomas played all eleven defensive positions last year. I was amazed that the Ravens let Adulius Thomas go as well......to the Pats of all teams, why didn’t they franchise him? Clearly, their defense is not what it was a year ago, and probably goes way beyond Adailus Thomas anyways.

ugly :D tuna

the best though was....when sgt ryan called adalius one dimensional...just a pass rusher...basically because he signed with the patriots

Then again he also said when the Patriots played a real offense like the Bengals they would get smoked. I'm fairly certain he said they would hang 35 on the Pats defense easily.

If David is paying him to write about IDP for the site he needs a refund. :D

And before you go and wreck your Tahoe in rage, yes it was a joke.

Then again he also said when the Patriots played a real offense like the Bengals they would get smoked. I'm fairly certain he said they would hang 35 on the Pats defense easily.

If David is paying him to write about IDP for the site he needs a refund. :D

And before you go and wreck your Tahoe in rage, yes it was a joke.

Lets just say I still think the NE D is going to be this teams downfall. When your offense puts teams in a hole early, and they become a pass happy team, they are much easier to defend, as the pass rush can just tee off. The NE O, is definately helping the D.

I was dead ass wrong about Cincy being able to put points up on them. Cincy's OL play is terrible.

BTW, who said I was getting paid. :D DMD, I think we need to have a talk.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Thomas is a 1 dimensional player. He isnt good in pass coverage, and is at his best rushing the passer. I dont think he is the reason Baltimore is struggling, but he definately improves the poor LB play of NE from a yr ago.

lolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDovGMp3XYU

cue to about 1:26.....i guess you must have not been watching that sunday night huh sarge...lol....yeah they brought in adalius strictly to rush the passer...not so they could move mike vrabel back outside...

time and time again...you prove to know nothing about the patriots...all you do is constantly talk trash about them because nobody cares about your beloved cowboys dynasty anymore..lol

lolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDovGMp3XYU

cue to about 1:26.....i guess you must have not been watching that sunday night huh sarge...lol....yeah they brought in adalius strictly to rush the passer...not so they could move mike vrabel back outside...

time and time again...you prove to know nothing about the patriots...all you do is constantly talk trash about them because nobody cares about your beloved cowboys dynasty anymore..lol

Seriously dude, you have an obsession. Its kinda sick.

I dont even have to watch your clip to know the play. Even a blind squirl eventually finds a nut. Thats all that play was. Thomas is terrible in space, and is at his best rushing the passer. Nothing you say, twist, or try and retort diminishs that fact.

At least the Yankees bought their titles. They didnt cheat to get them. What does any of this have to do with the Cowboys.

The Patriots are pathetic. But their fans are even worse. Typical lil brother syndrome. Do you think anyone would miss any of you, if you left. Try it and find out.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Seriously dude, you have an obsession. Its kinda sick.

And a blind squirrell finds a nut some days, thats all that play was. Thomas is terrible in space, and is at his best rushing the passer. Nothing you say, twist, or try and retort diminishs that. The Patriots are pathetic. At least the Yankees bought their titles. They didnt cheat to get them. What does any of this have to do with the Cowboys.

ahahah yeah i found a "nut"....thomas didnt read rivers and step underneath that route or anything...hahahah...i wont deny the fact that he is a good pass rusher as well...but if u thought thats why the brought in him you are more stupid than i already know you to be....they needed desperately to keep vrabel outside...and this guy does everything well....what this has to do with the cowboys is...even before this whole little cheating scandal...u said everything you could to discredit the pats...and when you found a little straw to grasp at...you have become even worse...because you are insanely jealous...and everyone that is a regular on this board has seen it