[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Galloway

Sam

I didn't get a chance to watch the Bucs game last week so I'm wondering what happened to Galloway. 1 catch for 7 yds while Hilliard goes off for 114 yds? Luckily I played Welker over him last week and squeaked out a win but I'm counting on this guy to be my #3. Can someone give me some insight?

He's my #3 as well. One of the factors why I lost this week.

He's the type of player who is hard to bench because he has the potential to do 3 TDs in a single game. But then he also has the other extreme like this past week. Very inconsistent.

Maybe now with Caddy hurt they will air it out a little more.

I didn't get a chance to watch the Bucs game last week so I'm wondering what happened to Galloway. 1 catch for 7 yds while Hilliard goes off for 114 yds? Luckily I played Welker over him last week and squeaked out a win but I'm counting on this guy to be my #3. Can someone give me some insight?

He's classic boom or bust.

He's usually a bust when the Bucs are dominating their opponent AND/OR he doesn't have a favorable DB matchup.

This week at Indy will be another bad matchup b/c Indy almost never lets up huge passing plays.

He's classic boom or bust.

He's usually a bust when the Bucs are dominating their opponent AND/OR he doesn't have a favorable DB matchup.

This week at Indy will be another bad matchup b/c Indy almost never lets up huge passing plays.

Have him also..................the Bucs found the Panthers weakness at the slot position where Hilliard resides........they went to well continuously as they doubled Galloway.

Its all a matter of luck or prior knowledge to know what each teams gameplan will be.

In this case , Galloway was going to be a decoy for their gameplan................... :D

As someone who has him in a couple leagues the only thing that surprises me is how the old man doesn't have more games like this with the lack of WR talent around him.

age has nothing to do with it, he's a professional athlete.

Age has nothing to do with a professional athlete's ability to perform at an individual level? :D

Edited by bushwacked

Have him also..................the Bucs found the Panthers weakness at the slot position where Hilliard resides........they went to well continuously as they doubled Galloway.

Its all a matter of luck or prior knowledge to know what each teams gameplan will be.

In this case , Galloway was going to be a decoy for their gameplan................... :D

Sounds like you watched the game - was he really doubled so much they could only throw to him twice? That almost sounds like an undisclosed injury to me. Did you - or anyone else - see him limping, or slow to get up, at all? I really have a touch choice this week for WR3: Galloway or PCrayton. Any info would really help....

Sounds like you watched the game - was he really doubled so much they could only throw to him twice? That almost sounds like an undisclosed injury to me. Did you - or anyone else - see him limping, or slow to get up, at all? I really have a touch choice this week for WR3: Galloway or PCrayton. Any info would really help....

Didn't see the game but I doubt there's anything undisclosed.

He's good enough to be huge when the matchup is good and he sees some single coverage (especially if it's a week CB in single coverage) but not good when opposing Ds double up on him. If the Bucs can continue to have success at WR2, it will only help Galloway the rest of the season.

Indy is not a good matchup, IMO. I would start almost anyone over Galloway this week including Crayton.

Didnt see the game. I too have Galloway and lost partly due to his 0Pts!

I read up on Tampa Bay Message boards and evryone mentioned that Hilliard was getting the looks as it was apparent Carolina was weak in the slot area. They kept going that way as it was obviously working. Didnt hear anything of a Galloway injury.

Its virtually impossible to predict gameplans unless you got some inside skinny...thats why receivers can go silent for a game or two during a season as the defensive schemes will dictate it.

I too agree that the matchup for galloway this week doesnt bode too well,BUT, they will be behind and late garbage points are a good thang :D

I too agree that the matchup for galloway this week doesnt bode too well,BUT, they will be behind and late garbage points are a good thang :D

this is spot on, but doesn't help my decision at all! Garbage points are always the wildcard in FF. Oh well, I'll flip a coin... :D