[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The AFC/NFC balance of power shifting?

bushwacked

How are the Colts and Pats on another level. Indy was what 8 or 9 and 0 lst yr heading into Dallas, and Dallas beat them up. This Dallas team is alot better than last yr, and The Colts dont look nearly as good to me, especially throwing the ball. What have the Pats done that Dallas hasnt. Dallas is the highest scoring team in the NFL,, and have gotten better and better on defense every week, to the tune of a shut out this past week. So what happens when Dallas punks the Pats in 2 weeks, will they finally get some love from the masses then. :D

I thought the Bengals we re going to spank the Patriots? "Hang 35 on them. Easily" Wasn't that the quote?

Seams to me someone isn't given any love to the Patriots, even though the proved someone 100% WRONG!! :D

yes...that is true.

Superbowl champ recount: 8 of the last 10 for the AFC.

Colts

Steelers

Pats

Pats

Bucs

Pats

Ravens

Rams

Broncos

Broncos

All I am saying is that I think that list of teams clouds people's judgement about how close the conferences are. There have been a lot of good teams in the NFC.

I also think that the problem is that there have been more bad teams in the NFC than in the AFC, and that makes the interconference record skewed. I don't think the gap at the top is that much at all.

And before that it was

Packers

Cowboys

Niners

Cowboys

Cowboys

Redskins

Giants

Niners

Niners

Redskins

Giants

Bears

Niners

I think that's 13-0 for the NFC

The pendulum will swing back again

And before that it was

Packers

Cowboys

Niners

Cowboys

Cowboys

Redskins

Giants

Niners

Niners

Redskins

Giants

Bears

Niners

I think that's 13-0 for the NFC

The pendulum will swing back again

That was a different world. I do not think the conferences were as close in he days prior to and in the early stages of salary cap and free agency.

Regardless, it sounds like you missed the point I was making....I was saying that I think that list affects people's judgement as to how much better the AFC is, but in a manner that skews their perspective.

based on the superior play by Indy & NE- the AFC is still better- but I do think the gap is narrowing. I love how people forget to include Seattle, keep it up....... I would rank the top 5 as of now......

NE

INDY

DAL

GB

SEA

Care to re-think those rankings ? :D