[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S.Jackson Groin Tear - How Serious?

SpinalTapp

The fact that the Rams will most likely go 0-16 this year he may never be back. If you can keep the tread on the tires of your sports car for another year why not?

In the real world that makes sense. But on planet Linehan, where he refused to play Gus last week when Bulger was crippled, and insisted he was going to start him again this week until he "looked at the tape" and realized that "Marc wasn't able to perform up to his potential, so I had to do what was best for the team." Really Scott, you could see that after painstakingly reviewing the game tapes? Your insight is amazing, expecially since EVERONE ELSE IN THE WORLD COULD SEE THAT IN THE FIRST FRICKEN' QUARTER!

The cool part was that in his press conference announcing Gus would start, he vehemently insisted that the decision to start Gus was his and his only and did not come from anyone else in the front office. Translation = Front office to Linehan - "Hey Dumbazz, we just signed that guy for like a bazillion dollars before the season started and you will not risk his future to try and save your job."

So expecting him to do the right thing by SJax might not be wise.

Did that sound a little bitter? :D

In the real world that makes sense. But on planet Linehan, where he refused to play Gus last week when Bulger was crippled, and insisted he was going to start him again this week until he "looked at the tape" and realized that "Marc wasn't able to perform up to his potential, so I had to do what was best for the team." Really Scott, you could see that after painstakingly reviewing the game tapes? Your insight is amazing, expecially since EVERONE ELSE IN THE WORLD COULD SEE THAT IN THE FIRST FRICKEN' QUARTER!

The cool part was that in his press conference announcing Gus would start, he vehemently insisted that the decision to start Gus was his and his only and did not come from anyone else in the front office. Translation = Front office to Linehan - "Hey Dumbazz, we just signed that guy for like a bazillion dollars before the season started and you will not risk his future to try and save your job."

So expecting him to do the right thing by SJax might not be wise.

Did that sound a little bitter? :D

Dude, you and I need to sit down with a case of beer and just rant about our Lambs. :D

Dude, you and I need to sit down with a case of beer and just rant about our Lambs. :D

If you bring your avy friend, it's a date!

Seriously, though, do you have tickets for the Lambs? If so, do you tailgate? Will there be beef? Let me know.