[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints RB rotation

rajncajn

Saints homers... it sounds to me like Pierre might be worth a flyer.

Which one would be worth a start THIS week? :D (my RB situation is THAT bad this week)

Logic says they might look to the veteran, Stecker, at least for the short term (ie. this week). If he struggles, then Pierre would get more looks.

:D If you have to choose between Stecker & PT, I'd side with PT based on potential.

I agree with those who think reggie can carry the load, I don't know how all this nonsense of him not being able to carry a load took on so much life. If willy parker, tiki barber, westbrook, mewelde moore, kevin faulk (I've seen faulk carry the load just fine and moore was a stud when bennet was out in minnesota) and all the other who have been formidable fill ins in people's absence can do it. One of the fastest most agile backs in the league can do it. Reggie is no scrawny dude.

Which is of course why Pete Carroll at USC and then the Saints both decided the same thing - that even though they had an uber-stud RB on their roster who allegedly can run the ball anywhere on the field and can score with any touch of the football, that they decided to limit his touches by restricting his work between the tackles and letting lesser RBs take those carries instead.

Which is of course why Pete Carroll at USC and then the Saints both decided the same thing - that even though they had an uber-stud RB on their roster who allegedly can run the ball anywhere on the field and can score with any touch of the football, that they decided to limit his touches by restricting his work between the tackles and letting lesser RBs take those carries instead.

I can't speak for Lendale White or USC, but calling Deuce a lesser RB & putting him in comparison with White is highly insulting. :D