[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Nightmare

BS Miscreant

Drafted all of these guys and was feeling pretty good on draft day but then...

Both QBs(Bulger, ASmith) suck and are out.

Both Starting RBs (Gore, Benson) grossly under-achieving.

Top 2 WRs (C Johnson, A Johnson) one in a boot and the other out having already missed two weeks.

I expect an injury here or there and a miss or two on draft day but come on!!!

:D

Not exactly a nightmare but I don't suppose I'd be real happy about that either.

OK, maybe not a nightmare, but at least a bad dream, no? :D

me, head to head I played the highest scoring team that week with me being the 2nd highest points 3 of the 4 weeks.

Also I missed starting Jamal on his 35 point day

Missed Starting McNabb on his 40 Fantasy point day

Played McNabb on his 5 fantasy point day (instead of Hass)

Have SS score ONE Fantasy Point one week with Driver on the bench

I can't believe this game we call Fantasy Fooball, should be called Fantasy Luck-ball.

Edited by rai

Friken Maroney/Morris combo. I thought I had a stud in Maroney. Turns out so far he's not and to top it off I had Moss, could of kept him but decided to go with Maroney instead. I'm still tied for first in my division but that still doesn't stop me from :D

NFL.Com League

2nd Pick Overall= Steven Jackson

2nd round pick= Cedric Benson

3rd Round Pick=Drew Brees

5th Round pick=Andre Johnson (Good for 2 weeks...but not good lately!)

6th Round pick=Calvin Johnson

I did get Randy Moss in the 4th. But this team is sinking faster than the Titanic!

Main money league: $200 cap auction keeper, no trades, no WW, some funky scoring (pt. per 25 rush/rec, all TDs 6 pts. long TD bonuses, point per every 2 receptions, etc.).

Kept Steven Jackson for $60

Kept Lee Evans for $18

Paid $52 for Chad Johnson

. . . but I also paid $43 for Tom Brady, and a dollar each for Ronald Curry, Roddy White, and Shaun McDonald (pays to be a Lions homer sometimes!), and we can start 4 wideouts. I'm 2-2 at this point, and basically I'm tied to Tom and CJs sucess. They both have a multi-TD day, I win. They don't, I lose. I just hope I can hover around .500 for six weeks, then get SJAX back true to form.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

Drafted Brees, SJax, AJ, Vernon Davis.

Davis went to the waiver wire pretty quick.

SJax is stashed away.

I traded AJ for Vince Young and Edwards this past week.

If it weren't for AD and my mid-late round WRs (Holmes, Marshall, Galloway)... I'd be winless.

My starting RBs this week are Lendale White and Jerious Norwood (possibly Stecker). :D

Missed Starting McNabb on his 40 Fantasy point day

Played McNabb on his 5 fantasy point day (instead of Hass)

You aint alone on that boat. Played McNabb the first two weeks (sucked) over Delhomme (great). Then benched McNabb week 3(great) for Delhomme(injured). The switched last week for the suck fest agaijnst the giants. My QB's combined have like 160 points but I may have gotten 50 out of them. :D

+1. . .I'm 0-4 and done with the season. I traded away Benson for Driver about a week ago. F'n panty waste.

0-4 means nothing but shakeup time. Just try to trade away your entire roster. I did that and won like 8 in a row one time... Never give up hope. Never! :D