[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday's Projections

gd74

Carr 250 total yds and 2 TDs ?????????

After last weeks performance I was shocked by this posting .... Why wouldnt someone pick him up as a bye week replacement .... if people agree with this then I may have to do it...... hope I dont get burned....

Have you seen the Saints secondary? :D

That's a lot of what led to the projection. Carr only had one game and it came against the TB defense. My projection is banking on the difference between TB and NO, coupled with the second week playing for Carr. So far the Saints have yet to hold any QB to less than 2 passing scores and that includes Vince Young and Jeff Garcia who both easily had their best passing game of hte year when they faced the Saints.

That's a lot of what led to the projection. Carr only had one game and it came against the TB defense. My projection is banking on the difference between TB and NO, coupled with the second week playing for Carr. So far the Saints have yet to hold any QB to less than 2 passing scores and that includes Vince Young and Jeff Garcia who both easily had their best passing game of hte year when they faced the Saints.

It's not just the TDs either...

NO is last in defensive passer rating--123.4. 2nd to last is the Jets--106.9.

Last in yds per point--10.35.

They have yet to record a sack.

This ties into defensive passer rating but it's worth noting that they allow an inconceivably horrible 9.9 yds per pass attempt... not completion, attempt.

Well I have Rivers as qb....who has been nothing but a disappointment and he has a tough matchup this week..... my other qb is Culpepper as of now....so I am wondering if I should take the gamble and pickup and play Carr this week... I do realize I have to address this position throw a trade... I wish the Jets would bench Pennington and play Kellen Clemens so I could pick him up