[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tampa Bay over Indy @ Indy?

Tega

Nope. The Bucs have performed against some troubled teams, and Indy still has Wayne and Manning.

. . . and Clark and Keith and . . .

Bob Sanders probably hurts the worst, but without Cadillac going, it's not as big a deal.

Are the Rams a good team?

Better question: Are New Orleans, Carolina, and St. Louis good teams? The Bucs have beaten NO ONE. Sorry Panther Dave, it's true.

I do like TB +10, however, and that's what they're getting. They're just too scrappy to get blown out IMO. I mean, it's not as if Indy has been playing the class of the NFL either. Tenn seems nice enough, maybe but Indy scraped by. You can't count NO against TB but not count it against Indy. Houston and Denver aren't exactly complete teams.

Don't get me wrong. I'd be surprised if Tampa goes into Indy and wins, but I don't see this thing being a blood bath either.

Edited by detlef

I do like TB +10, however, and that's what they're getting. They're just too scrappy to get blown out IMO. I mean, it's not as if Indy has been playing the class of the NFL either. Tenn seems nice enough, maybe but Indy scraped by. You can't count NO against TB but not count it against Indy. Houston and Denver aren't exactly complete teams.

Don't get me wrong. I'd be surprised if Tampa goes into Indy and wins, but I don't see this thing being a blood bath either.

I agree with this mostly. I'm staying away from betting it because I think Indy COULD blow them out, but TB could definitely keep this close with defense.

Sanders does hurt them the most. That's a big loss for them this weekend. Also, I think Garcia is a smart QB. TB was lucky to grab him. He knows the West Coast Offense.

I think Indy is a real good team, but NE has it way over them. NE keeps ticking even with a bunch of big injuries. Indy on the other hand...I'm not too sure.

Sanders does hurt them the most. That's a big loss for them this weekend. Also, I think Garcia is a smart QB. TB was lucky to grab him. He knows the West Coast Offense.

I think Indy is a real good team, but NE has it way over them. NE keeps ticking even with a bunch of big injuries. Indy on the other hand...I'm not too sure.

Lost Booger McFarland for the year. Done fine without him.

Lost both outside linebackers for game with Tenn. Won.

Lost 7 players in the game with Denver. Won.

I think they are doing just fine dealing with their injuries.

They have just beat 3 teams that everyone (including ESPN) has been talking about for the past 6 months...

So that makes them good teams? Dude, ESPN was wrong.

xactly. That was just like everyone going on and on about App St. beating the "#5 team in the country". Well, they beat the team that a bunch of guys guessed should be the #5 team before anyone had played each other. When Mich followed that up by getting hammered by Oregon, it sort of put things into perspective. Nothing like putting more credence into what people say than what teams actually do on the field.

xactly. That was just like everyone going on and on about App St. beating the "#5 team in the country". Well, they beat the team that a bunch of guys guessed should be the #5 team before anyone had played each other. When Mich followed that up by getting hammered by Oregon, it sort of put things into perspective. Nothing like putting more credence into what people say than what teams actually do on the field.

Bingo. :D

Nope, just pointing out that everyone on ESPN and most people on this board have been talking about the Saints, Panthers, and Rams as being the powerhouses in the NFC for quite some time now......Funny how after 4 weeks of football, those teams are now "NOBODY".

Nope, just pointing out that everyone on ESPN and most people on this board have been talking about the Saints, Panthers, and Rams as being the powerhouses in the NFC for quite some time now......Funny how after 4 weeks of football, those teams are now "NOBODY".

Now you're getting it. Those teams are NOBODY.