[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU

Glabra

Just wanted to start another drooling thread about the best team in the history of western civilization.

What?!? Everybody knows that was the 2005 Trojans. But then they lost to TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT.........

I know this will sadden several of my friends on this board, however it looks like I won't be posting this weekend. Ironically I'm headed to Florida (of all places) for a beach volleyball tournament. Not all bad though, since I'll be cheering LSU pool side along with hopefully some of the more beautiful LSU & Florida lady fans while sipping on a variety of rum concoctions. One thing I can promise is the fajitas at our party will be served with gator meat this Saturday night. :D

Now to the game that features the Florida Gators and the best team in the history of western civilization LSU. Granted I'm abit of a homer, but even I can not ignore Urban Meyers 6-0 record at beating the spread as an underdog. Couple that with the fact that the Gators are playing for their SEC lives this game should be a close one. The difference in the game will be that neither Urban Meyers nor his young team has ever experience a night game in Tiger Stadium. LSU 24 Florida 16. :D

Geaux Tigers!

I know this will sadden several of my friends on this board, however it looks like I won't be posting this weekend. Ironically I'm headed to Florida (of all places) for a beach volleyball tournament. Not all bad though, since I'll be cheering LSU pool side along with hopefully some of the more beautiful LSU & Florida lady fans while sipping on a variety of rum concoctions. One thing I can promise is the fajitas at our party will be served with gator meat this Saturday night. :D

Now to the game that features the Florida Gators and the best team in the history of western civilization LSU. Granted I'm abit of a homer, but even I can not ignore Urban Meyers 6-0 record at beating the spread as an underdog. Couple that with the fact that the Gators are playing for their SEC lives this game should be a close one. The difference in the game will be that neither Urban Meyers nor his young team has ever experience a night game in Tiger Stadium. LSU 24 Florida 16. :D

Geaux Tigers!

I think I speak for everyone on this board when I say that you need to provide pictures of your trip. It's not that some of us don't believe you, it's just that we don't believe that you will be drinking rum with hot women. And to go even further, some may not believe that any man would go to a beach volley ball game.

:wacko:

I think I speak for everyone on this board when I say that you need to provide pictures of your trip. It's not that some of us don't believe you, it's just that we don't believe that you will be drinking rum with hot women. And to go even further, some may not believe that any man would go to a beach volley ball game.

I have to add here that such proof pics will require you to hold up a homemade sign that says 'Huddle up' in it, or it will be considered fraudulent. that is all.....