[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy Homers

jaxfactor

Just wanted to get some thoughts from the Indy homers about the chances of TBay pulling the upset. I know the chances go up if Addai/Harrison don't play, but does Peyton let this happen? I picked Indy in a local survival poll and am one of 4 left for the $400. I've been wavering between Indy and Tenn but I'm now :D

Edited by jaxfactor

I honestly have not watched enough TB games to have a good feel for them. The Colts will be ok offensively. They still have Wayne, Clark, Gonzalez, and most importantly, Manning.

On Defense, the Buccs will have a very inexperienced tackle going up against Dwight Freeney, and no Caddy.

When Garcia took over for McNabb at the end of the year last year for Philly, his lone loss was against the Colts.

I honestly have not watched enough TB games to have a good feel for them. The Colts will be ok offensively. They still have Wayne, Clark, Gonzalez, and most importantly, Manning.

On Defense, the Buccs will have a very inexperienced tackle going up against Dwight Freeney, and no Caddy.

When Garcia took over for McNabb at the end of the year last year for Philly, his lone loss was against the Colts.

What worries me even more is no Bob Sanders and Rob Morris. I think the Bucs have a very capable RBBC in Pittman and Graham. Somehow I just don't see the Colts getting beat on their home field heading into the bye week. But it is not a gimme. If anyone can figure out the cover 2(and any other D for that matter) it's Manning.

No. If no Addai, no Harrison......this week, no problem. Kenton Keith can easily go for 50-70 yds and even punch one in perhaps. The Colts DEF will need to basically cover Galloway well on the short slants and watch for the deep ball. That's about it IMO. Look for Mathis or Freeney to have a nice day getting to Garcia. And if you think the Colts won't move the ball at will without Addai & Harrison, you're crazy. As mentioned, just bump up Wayne a bit, along with Clark & Gonzalez. Hell, even whoever gets more PT if Harrison is out. (Moorehead, Utech) It will come down to Peyton getting the ball to the open guy....and he always does. The Bucs just really aren't that good. The only way I'd see them beating the Colts is with Sorgi @ QB.........maybe. :D

Edited by Hitman

Have you already used Dallas and NE? I'm leaning toward hanging my hat on Houston against the 0-4 Fins this week in my survivor pool.

Yep. Teams used:

Sea

Pitt

NEng

Dal

As said, was wavering between the Colts and Titans. Don't really like using teams off their bye weeks. Sometimes they come out flat.