[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU/Florida

SLAYER

Had to run some errands and get haircut this AM. Florida students all over the quarter getting ready for the game. of course not to many LSU people around as they were in BR tailgating already, but there was some pretty funny good natured trash talking from he few that were there. Florida does have some fine azz women going to school there I give them that much.

Should be a very good game, looking forward to see how the LSU D plays against Urban's O. Also can't remember to many times the Gators have lost two conferance games in a row. of course I'm predicting an LSU victory but it won't come easy.

Had to run some errands and get haircut this AM. Florida students all over the quarter getting ready for the game. of course not to many LSU people around as they were in BR tailgating already, but there was some pretty funny good natured trash talking from he few that were there. Florida does have some fine azz women going to school there I give them that much.

Should be a very good game, looking forward to see how the LSU D plays against Urban's O. Also can't remember to many times the Gators have lost two conferance games in a row. of course I'm predicting an LSU victory but it won't come easy.

I was down at the HOB last night for the George Clinton show and there were baby Gators everywhere!

I am enjoying the game thus far. Much better mix of plays for Florida than has been shown this season. I'm particularly pleased that Florida has had 3 long drives. If we can keep this going in the 3rd qtr, I have to believe that LSU's defense wears down. Our defense is playing adequately, but not great.

Spencer Tillman is an azz. Flynn is eratic, reality he's had a few dropped passes. the interception hurt LSU, reality Florida punted after the interception and it was the result of a reciever missing the catch. If you are going to give your views on a game at least get it right.

Reality Tebow is killing us, the new V. Young of college football. He and him alone carries Florida football.

LSU and USC :D

OSU is looking better and better each week. BEWARE THE BUCKS. This D is going to move past LSU as the #1 in the nation after this week, providing Florida keeps moving the ball as they have at will

Whatever happens in the Little Ten, the OSU gets beat in whatever bowl they are in. :D

Exciting game, rootin' for the Tigers! Geaux Tigers!

Dang, wide open TE for the Gators. This offense is somethin' else. LSU has to bunker down -- and get a response TD here -- or this game's over.

Edited by darin3

Florida is doing their best to hand this game over. TO's after TO's :D

They have been the best team on the field by a mile tonight, let's hope some huge mistakes don't cost them the well deserved win.

Couple calls that could have easily went to Florida........goes the other way to LSU , at home :D

Didn't see any evidence the foot was out of bounds and looked like PI on the 3rd down play, those are the breaks you get for being #1 and playing at home , I guess?

:wacko:

Couple calls that could have easily went to Florida........goes the other way to LSU , at home :D

Didn't see any evidence the foot was out of bounds and looked like PI on the 3rd down play, those are the breaks you get for being #1 and playing at home , I guess?

As an OSU fan you have seen those plays go to your team so...........

Florida is a good team. LSU is better. Great teams don't have turnovers when it matters most. Great teams find a way to win. Some call it lucky. Great teams create their luck. Congrats to LSU. They deserved this win because they made it happen.

(but this Florida team is young. they almost all come back next year.)

Florida is a good team. LSU is better. Great teams don't have turnovers when it matters most. Great teams find a way to win. Some call it lucky. Great teams create their luck. Congrats to LSU. They deserved this win because they made it happen.

(but this Florida team is young. they almost all come back next year.)

This was the team I feared as an LSU fan and they proved me right. Great game!