[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucks are tough as nails!

Glabra

Boeckman has a ways to go, but this D is stout. The pups like Heywod, Larrimore and Chikwa are beginning to bite! GO BUCKS!!!

Just keep "Beanie" healthy and that should help keep people honest. I knew the defense would be key this season, but I think this defense is better than the 02 and 05 squads.

I'm happy being where we are right now and the next big game is in Happy Valley in another white out.

Just keep "Beanie" healthy and that should help keep people honest. I knew the defense would be key this season, but I think this defense is better than the 02 and 05 squads.

I'm happy being where we are right now and the next big game is in Happy Valley in another white out.

We have to face the Michigan St before we go into Happy Valley, they lost @Wisconsin by only 3 points and their offense is playing very well.

Sac, i am onboard with your thoughts on our D, that is the same thoughts i was having yesterday. This D appears to me to be the best i've seen since following Bucks ball starting in the early 90's.

I do think we need to keep Beanie healthy , but i also think a larger dose of the Freshman Brandon Saine makes alot of sense, this kid could be the lightning we need with the Thunder that is Beanie Wells. Last year i posted on these boards the big surprise player for the Bucks would be Freeman, i was wrong as JL took over the defense, i may have been a year premature in that statement, as Freeman has been a MONSTER this year.

Sac, i am onboard with your thoughts on our D, that is the same thoughts i was having yesterday. This D appears to me to be the best i've seen since following Bucks ball starting in the early 90's.

I do think we need to keep Beanie healthy , but i also think a larger dose of the Freshman Brandon Saine makes alot of sense, this kid could be the lightning we need with the Thunder that is Beanie Wells. Last year i posted on these boards the big surprise player for the Bucks would be Freeman, i was wrong as JL took over the defense, i may have been a year premature in that statement, as Freeman has been a MONSTER this year.

Freeman is becoming a man, good call. I think we need to sit Beanie this week, We need him healthy for the stretch run. Mo Wells and Saine can get it done. And this defense is the best I have ever seen. In fact, this team might be better as a whole than last years team. I know we need some growth at the QB positiion, but Boekman has been good enough. He seemed to handle the night crowd fairly well. Heck, I didnt even mind the interceptions. They were great plays by DB's not poor decisions. He needs to take some of the air off the deap ball, but he is coming around.

We have to face the Michigan St before we go into Happy Valley, they lost @Wisconsin by only 3 points and their offense is playing very well.

Proactively talking up your decent but hardly awe-inspiring competition will not earn you brownie points when you beat them.

Proactively talking up your decent but hardly awe-inspiring competition will not earn you brownie points when you beat them.

People like TOS have to talk up Michigan State in an attempt to justify their ranking.

Buckeyes tough as nails? How could anyone come to that conclusion? Certainly can't be based off their weak cupcake schedule thus far. Let's see who the Bucks have beaten to earn their surprisingly high ranking.

Youngstown State?

Akron?

Washington?

Northwestern?

Minnesota?

Purdue - 20th ranked :D

Ohio State's next tough game...Kent State?

I honestly believe any SEC team would be undefeated if they faced that cupcake schedule. And please don't even point to Michigan State as a proven contender since their only victories thus far have come against powerhouse teams like UAB, Bowling Green, Pittsburgh & Notre Dame.

In Ohio State's defense they do have the toughest part of their season remaining. Home dates against Wisconsin & Illinois and road games against Penn State and Michigan. Not overly impressive, but should at least present abit of a challenge.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Yep, OSU just hanging around with a long way to go.

This team has a lot of growing to do yet and with the "08" class coming in things are looking great for OSU.

Hartline and Robo really make a difference in opening things up for Beanie and Saine.

Mo Wells seems to have finally bought into his role and I can say I'm so glad he decided not to transfer.

I would love to see the Te's get involved more.