[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Les Miles

theeohiostate

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lucky dumb .SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!. ?

He makes horrible decision the entire 4th quarter and gets away with every one. Any of his poor choices could cost LSU to lose

This guy is a freakin clown :D

Ballsy and having faith in your line is what it is called here.

What a lucky dumb .SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!. ?

He makes horrible decision the entire 4th quarter and gets away with every one. Any of his poor choices could cost LSU to lose

This guy is a freakin clown :D

I call sour grapes on you TOS. He did what he had to do to get the lead and he has it now!

Ballsy and having faith in your line is what it is called here.

I'd like to have seen you answer had the failed to convert on 4th down, instead of kicking the game tieing field goal.

I'd say, he's trying to feed his ego and any of those moves could have back fired and cost them the game.

I say, he's a dumb SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!tard

I'd like to have seen you answer had the failed to convert on 4th down, instead of kicking the game tieing field goal.

I'd say, he's trying to feed his ego and any of those moves could have back fired and cost them the game.

Would looovve to see him be the M@#*gan head coach next year. Let the beatings continue!!

I call sour grapes on you TOS. He did what he had to do to get the lead and he has it now!

Sour grapes?

Like i said, if any of his self serving dumb calls would have cost them a possible tie, you'd be singing a different toon.

He got lucky as heck. Florida played better this game, but a few rogue and carelss decisions that turned out for LSU has saved Miles some MAJOR embarrassments.

I'd still say ballsy and we are still #1, as of now.

Would looovve to see him be the M@#*gan head coach next year. Let the beatings continue!!

The dude is a complete assdart. Who puts the #1 ranking on the line on 4th down, when you have a chance to tie?

This guys a tool, and will most certainly make more horrible decisions that will cost LSU in at least 2 games this season.

The dude is a complete assdart. Who puts the #1 ranking on the line on 4th down, when you have a chance to tie?

This guys a tool, and will most certainly make more horrible decisions that will cost LSU in at least 2 games this season.

Sorry I still call sour grapes. He made tough calls with confidence in his kids and he was right! #1

I agreed with going for the win in most cases. I'm not sure about the 4th down inside the 10. I remember tressel going for 4th down in the NC game and everyone saying it was a sign of panic, probably because Ohio State didn't get it. But it worked out for LSU. Therefore, it was clearly the right decision. Flk...I hate when Florida loses.

$100 says LSU doesn't lose two games this year.

Especially since they probably won't have to play UF in the SEC Championship game. Florida has a young team. I expected them to lose 2 or 3 games this year. But it still stings. Everyone and their mother knew LSU was going to run the ball on 2nd and 3rd down. I figured if FL gets the stop on 3rd, then LSU kicks and sends the game to OT with momentum. Or would Miles have again gone for it? I can't figure out why Urban Meier didn't use a timeout earlier though. But hey, part of the game is coaching decisions and I'm proud of the way UF played against the #1 team in the country. Just a couple unfortunate plays away from a signature win.

I don't agree with a couple of the 4th downs he went for. If one had failed, everyone might be saying he panicked in a big game and made a poor choice. However, his team converted EVERY 4th down they went for. So, he is a genius. That's how it works. And now, the confidence of LSU is going to be scary. And when Miles tells them they can do something, they will believe it.

LSU won dispite Miles putting them in a poor situation to do so. They made the plays, but Miles made the bad coaching moves to lead them to it.

Anyone who says, he's a genius is a fool. He's a lucky bastage, and his kids are the one's who deserve the credit, Miles himself is this teams worst ememy. Most certainly his dumb decisions will cost them 2 games this season.

LSU won dispite Miles putting them in a poor situation to do so. They made the plays, but Miles made the bad coaching moves to lead them to it.

Anyone who says, he's a genius is a fool. He's a lucky bastage, and his kids are the one's who deserve the credit, Miles himself is this teams worst ememy. Most certainly his dumb decisions will cost them 2 games this season.

OK that's twice you made this stupid statement. Since you know so much put a $100 where your mouth is or shut the f up.

There are always a lot of "if's" and "but's" but guess what? They converted 5/5....that doesn't seem like luck. You go for it because if you kick the FG Florida has almost 2 minutes, with ALL their TOs to go down the field and get a FG. The passing game for Florida was working well and he didn't want them to get a shot at winning it. He made the right decision, and Urban Meyer made poor time management decisions at the end of the game.

OK that's twice you made this stupid statement. Since you know so much put a $100 where your mouth is or shut the f up.

I'll put a $100 on it. LSU will lose 2 games this season, that will include the regular season, the SEC championship game and the Bowl game.

Deal?

I'd also add another $100, if we were to meet in the Sugar Bowl, that my Bucks take your Tigers.

As you know, i'm good for my bets, so who do you want to hold the funds? Perhaps DGF ?

You do realize Buckeyes fans everywhere are praying that Les Miles comes to Ann Arbor for a reason, don't you? Tressel needs a new biatch.... Carr is a tinker toy these days.

Edited by theeohiostate

I'll put a $100 on it. LSU will lose 2 games this season, that will include the regular season, the SEC championship game and the Bowl game.

Deal?

I'd also add another $100, if we were to meet in the Sugar Bowl, that my Bucks take your Tigers.

As you know, i'm good for my bets, so who do you want to hold the funds? Perhaps DGF ?

You do realize Buckeyes fans everywhere are praying that Les Miles comes to Ann Arbor for a reason, don't you? Tressel needs a new biatch.... Carr is a tinker toy these days.

your on for both. no need for anyone to hold bets at the end we mail the winnings to the winner. I'm good for my money never reneged on a bet in my life and ain't about to start now.