[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Les Miles

theeohiostate

What a lucky dumb .SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!. ?

He makes horrible decision the entire 4th quarter and gets away with every one. Any of his poor choices could cost LSU to lose

This guy is a freakin clown :D

We are the WORST/BEST team eva. Michigan...you can have Miles and Polini. Fok em.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I hear it, the insiders at Michigan don't want Miles. In fact, I read somewhere that the guy Bo had his eye on before he passed was indeed Kirk Ferentz. Maybe my fellow Michigan brothers can help me out with that.

I heard Polini is looking at A&M and Miles is proally not leaving LSU. He should REALLY think about this hard before he makes that leap...IMO. PoLiNi is a waste...and has put "us" in these situations.

Pelini was Tom Osbornes #1. Did that fall through or what happened there? Can't imagine anyone wanting him right now.

Coach Miles obviously didn't have his A game today. Those timeouts at the end of regulation could have cost LSU the game in regulation. You still have to give his team credit for never quiting. Not many teams would have fought to the bitter end.

Its so funny how we blame coaching, When something crazy happens. Carr blows game to App State, Miles to Arkansas, Pete Carrol to Stanford.

Stoops to Texas Tech, Tressel to Illinois....these are just a few, But come on people these coaches are all good coaches. Every 1 of these guys should

be fired...with the standards u all keep.

Every coach has his good points and bad points. I know Coach Miles isn't perfect, but he certainly isn't bad. Even with much less talented teams he was able to beat the Sooners twice while at Oklahoma State when the Sooners were ranked in the top 5. No one can deny his clock management was bad tonight, but that's something he can work on and get better at. What I took out of the game was that his team never quit. Putting together yet another great drive to send the game to OT. Lot's of teams would have just folded.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Its so funny how we blame coaching, When something crazy happens. Carr blows game to App State, Miles to Arkansas, Pete Carrol to Stanford.

Stoops to Texas Tech, Tressel to Illinois....these are just a few, But come on people these coaches are all good coaches. Every 1 of these guys should

be fired...with the standards u all keep.

Did you watch last nights game. LSU should have won that game, VERY POOR coaching decisions....

the dude sucks

Coach Miles obviously didn't have his A game today. Those timeouts at the end of regulation could have cost LSU the game in regulation. You still have to give his team credit for never quiting. Not many teams would have fought to the bitter end.

Please!!!!

Most teams fight to the bitter end.

Nothing special about that.

I don't blame you keep looking for something to hang "THE HAT" on, I mean "YOUR HAT" or Michigan's NEW HAT.

LSU fans are now "FEARING THE HAT".

GOOD '"OLE" ROCKY TOP.

Every coach has his good points and bad points. I know Coach Miles isn't perfect, but he certainly isn't bad. Even with much less talented teams he was able to beat the Sooners twice while at Oklahoma State when the Sooners were ranked in the top 5. No one can deny his clock management was bad tonight, but that's something he can work on and get better at. What I took out of the game was that his team never quit. Putting together yet another great drive to send the game to OT. Lot's of teams would have just folded.

LMMFAO, no team would have folded, none with what LSU had on the line. I dont know whats worse, Les Miles as a coach, or you as a fan. A soon to be 3 loss fan.....

Oklahoma had a TD called off by a replay at the end of that game, that could have given them a win, without their Qb, down 24-7 at the half. Texas Tech would put half a hundred on LSU, and lose by 3 TDS. They are lucky there isnt a Texas Tech in the SEC. We saw what a 1 dimensional offense like Ar-kansas did to them. Imagine what a real offense would do to them.

Yeah but they came back after there starting Quarterback went down. How is that not fighting back? They might very well have won that game had Bradford played the whole game.

They win by 3 TDs if Bradford played that game. Texas Tech is not better than Okie State, and we saw today what a difference Bradford makes.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

They win by 3 TDs if Bradford played that game. Texas Tech is not better than Okie State, and we saw today what a difference Bradford makes.

Give the wa wa injury thing a rest. Did I complain about Flynn, Doucet, Dorsey. It's part of the game if you don't have depth your screwed. Iv'e watched this game twice and I have just one thing to say. Please Michigan please sign his azz. LSU has overcome his fluck ups with superior talent but they could not pull it out again. and Rocker give it a rest.