[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge pick up this week!

gobller

So this guy in our league is 1-3. I think he must have given up because I saw that he dropped almost all of his players for guys on the DL. Anyway... I waited paitently thinking these guys would fly off the waiver wire. I don't think anyone else saw this, so the players went to the FA pick up. I grabbed Ocho Cinco, Lamont Jordan, and Adrian Peterson. I dropped James Jones, Chris Brown, and Steven Jackson. I already had Romo, Big Ben, Wayne, Coles, Holmes, Branch, Jennings, Edge, and Lynch... I also grabbed them so no one else could benefit from those points, even if I can't start them all...

No one will be able to stop me now!!! :D:D:wacko:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So this guy in our league is 1-3. I think he must have given up because I saw that he dropped almost all of his players for guys on the DL. Anyway... I waited paitently thinking these guys would fly off the waiver wire. I don't think anyone else saw this, so the players went to the FA pick up. I grabbed Ocho Cinco, Lamont Jordan, and Adrian Peterson. I dropped James Jones, Chris Brown, and Steven Jackson. I already had Romo, Big Ben, Wayne, Coles, Holmes, Branch, Jennings, Edge, and Lynch... I also grabbed them so no one else could benefit from those points, even if I can't start them all...

# 1..You dropped Steven Jackson ????

#2 This league sounds like a joke..That guy would be strung up by his balls if he tried that in any of my leagues

#3 :wacko:

Congratulations!

Ya, I dropped Jackson... I don't think he will be healthy to play until after their bye... also, what kind of production was he putting up anyway...really?

BTW I loved the pick with Hasselhoff and Coleman!!!

You have to be in one of the few leagues in America where SJax is available on the waiver wire

I'm all for the challenge... I am 2-2 this season and have been checking the huddle and my team daily to see if I could do anything different. All the teams are pretty close in respect to total points. When I saw this guy had bailed out my first thought was all the other teams that would jump at the wire... they must have been doing something else to miss that glaring of a WW. I wasn't gonna just sit and let someone else help themselves to those points... why not me.

As for Steven Jackson owners, they probably have no choice but to hang onto him to see if they can get some sort of production from him later in the season, but with Adrian Peterson, LaMont Jordan, Edge, and Lynch, which cover all of my Bye weeks, how can I go wrong????

I'm all for the challenge... I am 2-2 this season and have been checking the huddle and my team daily to see if I could do anything different. All the teams are pretty close in respect to total points. When I saw this guy had bailed out my first thought was all the other teams that would jump at the wire... they must have been doing something else to miss that glaring of a WW. I wasn't gonna just sit and let someone else help themselves to those points... why not me.

As for Steven Jackson owners, they probably have no choice but to hang onto him to see if they can get some sort of production from him later in the season, but with Adrian Peterson, LaMont Jordan, Edge, and Lynch, which cover all of my Bye weeks, how can I go wrong????

Its sunday morning..I woke up to take a leak and figured I would check the huddle..Now I am screwed and cant get back to sleep so I will respond again in this thread..That owner that sent studs to the waiver wire because he is quitting at 1-3 should be slapped around like a 2 dinar whore..The whole competitive balance of the league can shift when someone gets their panties in a bunch and quits and drops their whole team..If this league was worth its salt the team would be frozen and those players would be back on his team..When I clicked your thread I thought maybe you had a sleeper FA pick up you wanted us to keep an eye on. I cant get excited for you because you where at the computer before anyone else to pick up these disgraceful waiver picks..Then when you say you dropped SJAX I just feel this league is made up of 7th graders or blue haired bingo grannys..

Its sunday morning..I woke up to take a leak and figured I would check the huddle..Now I am screwed and cant get back to sleep so I will respond again in this thread..That owner that sent studs to the waiver wire because he is quitting at 1-3 should be slapped around like a 2 dinar whore..The whole competitive balance of the league can shift when someone gets their panties in a bunch and quits and drops their whole team..If this league was worth its salt the team would be frozen and those players would be back on his team..When I clicked your thread I thought maybe you had a sleeper FA pick up you wanted us to keep an eye on. I cant get excited for you because you where at the computer before anyone else to pick up these disgraceful waiver picks..Then when you say you dropped SJAX I just feel this league is made up of 7th graders or blue haired bingo grannys..

+1

Sometimes I forget that there is a whole other fantasy football world out there, outside my realm of competitive leagues, where people are fighting over the likes of Ike Hilliard and Roscoe Parrish. Reading the Huddle message boards reminds me of that from time to time.

Edited by rattsass

This is probably a cover up and you owned both teams and umloaded players om one squad and picked them up with the other team.....don't tell me you call this skillful acquisitions????? "IF"(no way though) I was in the league I would not make another move, lineup change, etc...you would win by default--no one was playing...if it is a money league..I see if I could stop the check.... :D

Should have froze the roster and got a new owner. Thats like taking a pacifier out of a babys mouth and calling yourself the new Ultimate Fighter champion. Weak, lame, glad I'm not in your league.