[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge pick up this week!

gobller

gobb-

I wouldn't worry about the rest of these jerks around here. They get their kicks being elitist FF snobs and harping on the newbies. :D

Sir, if I had a glove handy I would strike you with it. Harumph.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is so much like stealing candy from a baby that he shouldn't even post it and be ashamed because he is playing with children blah, blah, blah (says the first 14 posts), but now his pickups weren't very good anyways. :wacko:

I forgot how much people just like to b!tch and complain. If you want to give the OP a hard time for his post or his league...wasn't it already done in the first few responses? Do we really need to drag this out so each of you can go on exactly why he is ghey, lame, or playing with children? It just seems a little ridiculous. I recommend this site to friends (ones that I don't play against of course) and would like to think that the good outweighs the bad in these forums. If you don't agree with someone's post or league and people have already made numerous statements that confirm your feelings on the topic...just move the hell along. We don't need everyone piling on some kid that thought you guys might appreciate his luck (or misfortune for being in a weak league). Basically, try to grow up a little before telling everyone else how they play with children. :D

:D

He comes in pounding on his chest all proud that as an 800 pound gorilla he was able to take a sucker away from a 18 month old child ... and YOU got hs back ... very nice.

gobb-

I wouldn't worry about the rest of these jerks around here. They get their kicks being elitist FF snobs and harping on the newbies. You did a good job with the waiver pick up, because someone would have if it wasn't you.

The pressure is on now to win it though. Keep us posted on how your league turns out. Good job. :D

You can now wipe the grease off your fat lips now... :D

So this is so much like stealing candy from a baby that he shouldn't even post it and be ashamed because he is playing with children blah, blah, blah (says the first 14 posts), but now his pickups weren't very good anyways. :wacko:

I forgot how much people just like to b!tch and complain. If you want to give the OP a hard time for his post or his league...wasn't it already done in the first few responses? Do we really need to drag this out so each of you can go on exactly why he is ghey, lame, or playing with children? It just seems a little ridiculous. I recommend this site to friends (ones that I don't play against of course) and would like to think that the good outweighs the bad in these forums. If you don't agree with someone's post or league and people have already made numerous statements that confirm your feelings on the topic...just move the hell along. We don't need everyone piling on some kid that thought you guys might appreciate his luck (or misfortune for being in a weak league). Basically, try to grow up a little before telling everyone else how they play with children. :D

Sorry Mom. :wacko::D

Its sunday morning..I woke up to take a leak and figured I would check the huddle..Now I am screwed and cant get back to sleep so I will respond again in this thread..That owner that sent studs to the waiver wire because he is quitting at 1-3 should be slapped around like a 2 dinar whore..The whole competitive balance of the league can shift when someone gets their panties in a bunch and quits and drops their whole team..If this league was worth its salt the team would be frozen and those players would be back on his team..When I clicked your thread I thought maybe you had a sleeper FA pick up you wanted us to keep an eye on. I cant get excited for you because you where at the computer before anyone else to pick up these disgraceful waiver picks..Then when you say you dropped SJAX I just feel this league is made up of 7th graders or blue haired bingo grannys..

:D +1 Time to get some $ involved. I really doubt this douschbag would have dumped his whole team with some serious change involved. And I know you feel like you hit the Lotto, but to me that's just not fun.

lol, good job :D gobller. People on here are easily riled up and you found a way to get them all! lol

Exactly. This thread is hilarious. It's basically "Attack of the fat couch losers". If so many of you think the OP is 12, why do you continue to act like assclowns and pile on top of him? We all get it, your leagues are better and this would never happen in your local. Big effin deal.

I'll join the chorus of others piling on the OP. Congratulations on being the first guy in your league to get on your computer this morning. That must have taken some real fantasy know-how. Especially that part where you cut Steven Jackson to get the injured Lamont Jordan when Jordan is going into more of a platoon situation with a returning Dominic Rhodes anyway.

Basically, you have a lame league where:

1. An owner turns nancy after going 1-3 and not only does nobody care, they view it as a chance to raid his lineup. If you want to give us some really useful information that will help improve fantasy football, give us this guys name and the city he is from so that the rest of us can avoid him like the plague in any future leagues. Basically, this guy is 2 games away from playoff contention with 2/3 of the fantasy regular season left, and he not only decided to mail it in for the rest of the year but he screwed the rest of the league in the process.

2. Once an owner goes soft, he can unload his whole lineup with nobody asking questions, and there are no waiver periods or uncutable players. Most leagues that know what they are doing have those, and for a good reason.

3. An owner can be paid to dump his players and time it out with other owners in the league who swoop in to grab his cast-offs as soon as they are dropped. Personally, I would like to see what kind of post you would come here to make if the other 8 owners in your league decide to teach you a lesson by colluding to dump their best players into one team and owning you hard with their mad fantasy skillz.

Taking candy from a baby is something that we can all do, yet very few of us on these boards would come here to brag about it afterwards. Come here to post when you have a real fantasy achievement to talk about, like identifying a sleeper RB who is going to average 80 yards and a TD for the second half of the season, or something like that.

Exactly. This thread is hilarious. It's basically "Attack of the fat couch losers". If so many of you think the OP is 12, why do you continue to act like assclowns and pile on top of him? We all get it, your leagues are better and this would never happen in your local. Big effin deal.

I don't get it. Are you saying that you can only respond if you have something nice to say? And wouldn't you be a "fat couch loser" if you are responding here as well?

I have read alot of your posts, and thanks for the beat'in... One thing that I think you didn't understand for some of you was that the guy dropped his players on Oct 4 @ 6:00pm. I waited. I WAITED. I did nothing. I didn't even try to grab the guys off the waiver wire! I got them under FA pick up this morning OCT 7. There was plenty of time for them (my league) to do something about it. Nothing was done. So, I did what I did. Thank you so much for all the concern for our league. The commish did now just lock his team from Trades, Adds/Drops, and any more Roster changes.

I have read alot of your posts, and thanks for the beat'in... One thing that I think you didn't understand for some of you was that the guy dropped his players on Oct 4 @ 6:00pm. I waited. I WAITED. I did nothing. I didn't even try to grab the guys off the waiver wire! I got them under FA pick up this morning OCT 7. There was plenty of time for them (my league) to do something about it. Nothing was done. So, I did what I did. Thank you so much for all the concern for our league. The commish did now just lock his team from Trades, Adds/Drops, and any more Roster changes.

Let me see if I understand this...You did the HONORABLE thing and WAITED to take candy from a baby? Enjoy all of your hollow victories from here on out.

Good luck in your league

Wow... this argument is making both sides look pretty stupid. I would think this thread would have good football insight, being 10 minutes to kickoff. Whatever happened to the old guard at The Huddle who could posted insight instead of insults?

Let's close this thread and move on. I'm pretty sure there's a game or two on today.

I don't get it. Are you saying that you can only respond if you have something nice to say? And wouldn't you be a "fat couch loser" if you are responding here as well?

The thread was taken care of early then a bunch on FF superstars decided to repeat the same crap over and over. (and over and over and....)

"Fat couch losers" was an attempt to explain the bitterness and pettiness in the thread. Perhaps "sad, angry little men" would have better. I guess they can always relive tales of the FF acumen. Chicks dig that.

The thread was taken care of early then a bunch on FF superstars decided to repeat the same crap over and over. (and over and over and....)

"Fat couch losers" was an attempt to explain the bitterness and pettiness in the thread. Perhaps "sad, angry little men" would have better. I guess they can always relive tales of the FF acumen. Chicks dig that.

We are all re-enforcing the same sentiment ... sometimes it takes more than 1 to make it clear

I prefer thin impaired couch loser :D