[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THAT WAS the LAST chance for Brees!

RJV

Ok Screw this guy. He is single handedly ruining my league this year. Colston blows a s s also because of this guy. Going to trade away Colston, if i can actually get something for him

Maybe you should blame your draft instead of the Saints? :D

I mean you don't have Brees on your roster, but you are blaming him for Colston when you are carrying a suspended C. Henry and have Chambers as your WR 1?

Rudi is hurt and is underperforming, and if M. Lynch wasn't overachieiving on a bad team, you'd really be a mess.

I HAD Brees and traded him last week. So in a sence I can still open my mouth about him. As for Colston, in my mind a reciever does poorly when the QB is doing poorly?? am I wrong?? Sure WR can screw up but in this case i dont see Colston doing that.

As for Henry I grabbed him last week off the WW because when he gets back he most definatly will make a inpact, and I wanted to make sure I had him.

Chambers is a #1 I dont know why you would say he isnt. Its tough drafting when your last in line to pick, but still this year is very unpredictable. But since you know how to tell the future and how to draft so well, maybe I could borrow your crystal ball??

Edited by RJV

I'm sorry, but this just isn't funny anymore. I'm getting sick of people kicking us while we're down. Thanks a lot for taking one of the few bright spots (Saints first ever NFC Championship game) the people have down here and making it into a "fluke." The Saints WILL turn around their season, they WILL end with a winning record and maybe they won't be the toast of the NFC but at least we'll be able to shut people like you up who like to take advantage of our misfortune.

:D

Step 1: Denial

Step 2: Anger (usually misdirected)

:D

Step 1: Denial

Step 2: Anger (usually misdirected)

Hey I don't mind people saying we suck, there's no denying that. But there are a lot of people on these boards & elsewhere who seem to revel in the fact that the Saints are doing so poorly. Last year was not a fluke, you don't get that far & beat the teams we did the way we did on just a fluke. Overachieved my ass...This team is very good on offense, but because of poor O-line play & hokey play-calling they are out of synch and as the offense goes so does the defense. So say we suck all you want, but don't give me this bull about Bush being a Veronica and Brees having a weak arm & the Saints being back where they belong and they only won last year because of a weak schedule & Katrina. State the facts as they are...poor play calling, poor Oline play, WRs who aren't catching the ball, weak secondary and crappy LBers...not the rest of this baseless crap that has been spewing about.

Although the scores were taken away, I view today as a positive. Henderson had a great day....

Did you watch the game? His #'s may have looked good on paper at the end of the day, but this kid continues to have hands of stone. Iwon.com has him leading the NFL with 5 drops but it sure seems like a lot more than that...

Edited by myhousekey

I HAD Brees and traded him last week. So in a sence I can still open my mouth about him. As for Colston, in my mind a reciever does poorly when the QB is doing poorly?? am I wrong?? Sure WR can screw up but in this case i dont see Colston doing that.

As for Henry I grabbed him last week off the WW because when he gets back he most definatly will make a inpact, and I wanted to make sure I had him.

Chambers is a #1 I dont know why you would say he isnt. Its tough drafting when your last in line to pick, but still this year is very unpredictable. But since you know how to tell the future and how to draft so well, maybe I could borrow your crystal ball??

I didn't want you to get all riled up, but do you really need to carry 2 TE, 2 K, and 2 Def?

And that crystal ball you speak of? The Huddle will do the trick, they would have told you that "As a #3 fantasy wideout, Chambers would be a gem and even as your #2, he shouldn’t hurt your team". :D

...Last year was not a fluke, you don't get that far & beat the teams we did the way we did on just a fluke...

While I agree with your overall sentiment, the Saints didn't really have much for opponents last year.

They went 3-2 (4-2 if you consider the two wins over the Iggles) against quality opponents (playoff teams) while, on average, allowing 1 more point than they scored in those 5 games.

Their only quality wins were vs 3/4 of the NFC East. The ONLY other REGULAR season quality opponent... Baltimore. (Sidenote: they lost to 3/4 of the AFC North.)

I think there might still be time to turn things around because it seems their schedule has started VERY tough... the only really weak opponent they've had was CAR this past week (Indy is undefeated, TEN is playing sloppy but overall very solid, and Tampa might be the NFC South division champ).

Things aren't looking up this week with a roadtrip out to Seattle. Flipside--after Seattle, their next 3 of 4 games are vs some bad teams with 2 of those in the Superdome (ATL, SF, and StL).

State the facts as they are...poor play calling, poor Oline play, WRs who aren't catching the ball, weak secondary and crappy LBers...not the rest of this baseless crap that has been spewing about.

No offense, but you've listed 5 major issues spanning both sides of the ball. I certainly don't subscribe to the 2006 Saints being overachievers (I was very concerned about them prior to the playoff game with Chicago) but the 2007 version isn't very good in any aspect of the game right now.

Just dropped him for Warner. FK Drew.

I traded Warner (FA pickup, backup) for Brees and waiver bucks this morning. Who'da thunk that last season? Romo is my starter and Brees is an awesome back up.

The Saints will turn it around...simply too much talent there not to.

No offense, but you've listed 5 major issues spanning both sides of the ball. I certainly don't subscribe to the 2006 Saints being overachievers (I was very concerned about them prior to the playoff game with Chicago) but the 2007 version isn't very good in any aspect of the game right now.

Like I said , I can't deny that the Saints are playing horribly right now. Only my faith in my team and the fact that I know they can & will play better makes me say that they will turn things around. My issue is not with that though, I thought I made that understood. :D

rajin no offence bro but you see my team?? Colston is my #1 reciever. When i drafted him, i was thinking he would be somewhat like last year. BUT cmon man, if Brees is doing this bad I cant benefit from Colston NOR can I wait around for it to happen.

rajin no offence bro but you see my team?? Colston is my #1 reciever. When i drafted him, i was thinking he would be somewhat like last year. BUT cmon man, if Brees is doing this bad I cant benefit from Colston NOR can I wait around for it to happen.

He(Colston) is on pace to get 88 catches. I mean he aint what he was last year but if he is your biggest complaint you are doing well.

Ok Screw this guy. He is single handedly ruining my league this year. Colston blows a s s also because of this guy. Going to trade away Colston, if i can actually get something for him

This wasn't the post I was offended by...

Saints are going to do nothing this year, last year was a fluke they are back to the same ways they were for 20 years.
This was...

See the difference? But honestly, that post wasn't really enough to get me riled up & it wasn't even the post I originally quoted. But it's Monday now so I'm just looking forward to our next shot at getting things straight.

This wasn't the post I was offended by...

This was...

See the difference? But honestly, that post wasn't really enough to get me riled up & it wasn't even the post I originally quoted. But it's Monday now so I'm just looking forward to our next shot at getting things straight.

Hang in there rajn.. They will turn it around..

The Saints are starting to press like the Panthers did last year......the play call to try a 54 yd FG instead of punting in a tie game....press call by Payton. Brees is very lucky not to have 2 more int's that were dropped when throwing into double and triple coverage....he's pressing as well. I saw Jake and Fox do it last year and it does not help. WOW, and heading to Seattle after the Steelers just shut them out......that may be a Big Buzzsaw there in the NW. Hang in there Rajin, and I feel your pain, as I said earlier in the year....expectations can be a real killer.

The Saints are still #1 in the NFL in pass attempts per game at 44.2. With Deuce out, the #1 Run threat is gone. With their bye done, the Saints will be throwing the ball 40+ time for the next 12 weeks. In this perfect environment for an FFL QB, I have to assume Payton and Brees will figure it out eventually.

I'm sticking with it and hoping the WRs can start hanging onto the ball. It's still way too early to jump ship.

The Saints are still #1 in the NFL in pass attempts per game at 44.2. With Deuce out, the #1 Run threat is gone. With their bye done, the Saints will be throwing the ball 40+ time for the next 12 weeks. In this perfect environment for an FFL QB, I have to assume Payton and Brees will figure it out eventually.

I'm sticking with it and hoping the WRs can start hanging onto the ball. It's still way too early to jump ship.

I will leave Brees and Colston in my lineup as well. They will connect (eventually)