[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ

whomper

biggest disappointment in all of FF at this point.

Ridiculous..I didnt expect numbers from 2 years ago but when Mike Sellers is tea bagging you 5 weeks in there is definetly a problem

Jags owned every facet of this game, I can't count how many times they tackled him behind the line.

The game should have ended 17-0, KC got a trash TD as time ran out.

Yep.

I love how Ty Law gave his man a 12 yard cushion EVERY time the Jags were in 3rd and long. They abused Law on that 10 yard hook all day long.

Guess I picked the wrong week to start him for the MVP Challenge. :D

I just figured that after last week, he was right on the verge of having a big breakout game. Turns out, I'm dumb.

I started him in MVP too... and Crumpler and Earnest Graham. I also picked Lee Evans thinking maybe this will be THAT week.

I haven't watched him at all but it's amazing much his numbers are suffering. Is it the OL?

Wandering the same thing. I know the O-line isn't the same as last year but what is the deal. He got his money so now he just cruises, the O-line, Herm lost faith. What gives. Dear FF God's please help my team and LJ! :D

Honestly, part of it is OL but a large portion is play calling. The Chiefs, as I recall, only ran LJ once outside the tackles today. The last several years their strength was pulling the guards and running outside. They have repeatedly tried to slam LJ through the middle every week.

Poor play calling.