[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown

Flip_Side

How much of it is Brown and how much of it is the system he's in? He has LT's Coordinator now and he looks more like LT than LT does.

Darn sure wish I would have drafted him - definately a stud.

Edited by Pirate lookin' at 40

i really didnt want him this year in my draft i told myself to avoid him some how i still drafted him :D

i must say he has been a beast thus far,

I traded a ton for him in both my money leagues during the off season with the vision that he would be what he is right now. I must say the first 2 weeks I wanted to find anyway to get rid of him, but I did not because I refused to get much less then I gave for him. I think I could get all that back and more now, but I don't want to. This guy is unreal! I love it!

He has come on very nicely after a slow start. Question I have now is does the injury to Green hurt his value? Green certainly wasnt lighting it up, but he probably has accomplished enough to keep defenses somewhat honest. With Lemon at the helm, does RB see even more defenders? Is that offset by additional receptions via dumpoffs? :D

He has come on very nicely after a slow start. Question I have now is does the injury to Green hurt his value? Green certainly wasnt lighting it up, but he probably has accomplished enough to keep defenses somewhat honest. With Lemon at the helm, does RB see even more defenders? Is that offset by additional receptions via dumpoffs? :D

I'm also worried about his playoff schedule...@Buf, Bal, @NE is not too pretty. Thatd suck for him to get us Brown Owners to the playoffs, but tank it in the playoffs. Maybe NE will be resting starters by Week 16...

You can't put anymore than 11 in the box, so I can't imagine this having much of an impact.

As a RBrown Dynasty Owner, (As well as sitting on Chattman/Booker) I love his numbers too.

But please, let's not forget his terrible performance (his own, and the coaches utilizing him poorly) in week's 1 & 2. Because those weeks were terrible.

You have to remmeber that Chatman was used a lot more week 1 and week 2.

I traded him for Lynch. Its a Keepers league so my point of the trade was to be able to have ownership of Lynch for next year. I mean the guy drafted Lynch in the 6th round so Ill still have my first 5 picks. BUT I do wish i kept him LOL

Edited by RJV

Ah, the roller coaster ride called Ronnie Brown. Same people claiming glory this week will be kicking dirt in a few weeks.

Ride it while it lasts.

Chatman will be back, QB problems, winless/losing record will have some players packing it in, and probably a missing game or two later this year.

I'm also worried about his playoff schedule...@Buf, Bal, @NE is not too pretty. Thatd suck for him to get us Brown Owners to the playoffs, but tank it in the playoffs. Maybe NE will be resting starters by Week 16...

That's what I was hoping for too, for the Patriots to have clinched their playoff spot and for their starters to be rested by week 16. Otherwise, Ronnie Brown is going to definitely hurt a few teams in the later part of the NFL season. However, for now, being in a point for every two receptions league, Brown is by far the number one RB in my league right now. Let's hope it keeps up!

That's what I was hoping for too, for the Patriots to have clinched their playoff spot and for their starters to be rested by week 16. Otherwise, Ronnie Brown is going to definitely hurt a few teams in the later part of the NFL season. However, for now, being in a point for every two receptions league, Brown is by far the number one RB in my league right now. Let's hope it keeps up!

I don't know if he will ever hurt a team in a PPR league. He is the best receiving back in teh NFL, and he will always get his.

It shouldn't surprise you, Cameron was LT's offensive coach.....hrmmm....look at LT now....I wonder why?

Oh it doesn't surprise me at all, I'm just kicking dirt in people's faces that doubted early in the season.

i really didnt want him this year in my draft i told myself to avoid him some how i still drafted him :D

i must say he has been a beast thus far,

I was so not high on him going into the draft. At the 16th pick, I recall saying, "I can't believe you guys are making me take this guy...Ronnie Brown". Then I was pissed after weeks 1 and 2 that I didn't take Steve Smith instead. Hell, I was pissed I didn't take pretty much anyone instead. I did miss out on his 1st big game because I'd already benched him. Good thing, I didn't need it that week and good thing it wasn't a one and done thing. Now I need to go knock on wood.

The Dolphins seem hell bent to ride him to the dirt. Thats what I see anyhow. They know that Chatman will gladly slide in if RB was to get hurt.

His carries are never high.....And his catches are usually in space with one guy tackling him in open field. He is not taking the pounding every down that LJ or some of those other big backs take. I do get worried when those DB's go flying into his leg because they are scared Sega!less that they are going to get run over!!!