[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This just in...

detlef

Wow. Pitt missing both Ward and Holmes. No prob, they spank 3-1 Seattle.

Indy missing 5 starters. No prob, they spank 3-1 Tampa.

That just trickles right down. There seems to be exactly one good team in that conference, Dallas. Of course, we don't even know that for sure because the only AFC team they've beaten are the mighty Dolphins. And Miami actually had the lead on them in the 2nd half, something that I doubt will be the case when they face NE.

Wow. Pitt missing both Ward and Holmes. No prob, they spank 3-1 Seattle.

Indy missing 5 starters. No prob, they spank 3-1 Tampa.

That just trickles right down. There seems to be exactly one good team in that conference, Dallas. Of course, we don't even know that for sure because the only AFC team they've beaten are the mighty Dolphins. And Miami actually had the lead on them in the 2nd half, something that I doubt will be the case when they face NE.

Just for the record, the Steelers were also missing Pro Bowlers, Troy Polamalu and Casey Hampton.............. :D

:D No matter how you look at it, there are only three FOR SURE teams out there. And we all know who they are. Everyone else is gonna end up 8-8,-7-9 except for the 0-fer teams. This year, the NFL is full of more crappy QB's and than I have ever seen.... The topic was the NFC sucks? How bout the AFC? The Chiefs beat the Chargers, who as of late don't suck as bad as the Chiefs, who haven't scored a rushing TD with LJ. But with Turner as coach they will still suck. Denver forgot how to win, except for a lucky time out call against the Raiders and a 1 point win over Buffalo, who also suck. Cincy will be playing MY Chiefs, so maybe we will finally get a rushing TD, because CIncy sucks too. B-More...i don't need to say anything about them do I? Jacksonville is decent with good defense. Other than that who is there? Browns, Jets, Dolphins, Titans, Texans (anybody seen Andre Johnson?). They all pretty much suck too. Conclusion? The NFL Sucks this year. I'll put $20 on that any day! :D

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

No matter how you look at it, there are only three FOR SURE teams out there. And we all know who they are. Everyone else is gonna end up 8-8,-7-9 except for the 0-fer teams. This year, the NFL is full of more crappy QB's and than I have ever seen.... :D

:D

...by the way, I'm very happy with my favorite team's QB play so far.