[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

League 1

Down by 29 (Thanks to Kitna and Branch), I have Owens....he has Lee Evans...I'm not holding my breath.

League 2

Up by 36.3, I have Cowboys D, he has Lynch and Witten, hopfully ok

League 3

Down by 22.7, I have Romo, Lynch, Crayton and Evans, he has M.Barber So I need Lynch to do well...just not to well.....for my 1st win

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my local, I'm down 26 points and I have T Owens, Nick Folk, and Dallas D. He's done. I should be able to pull it out unless they all bomb. I'm gonna buy a fifth of Jager on my way home from work tonight just in case that happens.

Tied with Wiegie with 11 wins this week. Since I am sure that he has Dallas tonight....I need my Dallas pick to win bigger than his Dallas pick. :D

I've pertty much got had my rear handed to me in Fusion by Big John. So I'm not really needing anything there. *sigh*

I need Romo to get at least 1 touchdown, 250 yards passing, and no interception return for touchdown.

In order to make it to 5-0 I will need Lee Evans to be Lee Evans and a few FG's and extra points from Folk.

Going into tonight I'm up by 22. Gonna be close... I've never started 5-0 this would be awesome!

All he has is Evans and all I have is Folk (fingers crossed)

Edited by stevenmann

Stats League

I'm up by a little over 50 points with Dallas's Pass Defense left. He has Barber. As long as Barber doesn't have the best game of the year and Dallas can control Buffalo's passing game, should be a win.

Local Work League

Up by 30. I have Romo and Lynch and he has Dallas's Defense. I've already written the win down in pencil and waiting to trace over it in permanent marker.

Down 25, I have Romo and Lynch, he has Dallas D.

Lynch and Dallas D are both averaging about 13 PPG in the league, while Romo is averaging 30.

If the averages hold up, I should be fine, but it's kind of a long shot.

Actually, Buffalo has only allowed opposing fantasy defenes 9.25 PPG per week in my leage, and that included games @ Steelers and @ Patriots.

I feel much better now. :D

Main League (PPR)

Down 13.7 points to that jerk ebartender. I have Marshawn Lynch left he has Lee Evans and Patrick Crayton. It looks bleak but crazier things have happened. Here's to hoping for a big receiving day and maybe a few TDs out of Lynch! :D

Keeper league (IDP)

Down 2.5 points with T.O. and the Bills SpT left. My opponent has only Roy Williams. Barring a 60 yd defensive score out of Roy and T.O. putting up another clunker, I should be in good shape.

LET's GO MARSHAWN!!!

League 1

Down by 3.54 pts. He has the Dallas def, I have Romo & Nick Folk

League 2

Down by 9.5 pts. He has MBIII & the Dallas def, I have Romo & Owens.

I hate it when I get weeks when all my opponents seem to have the same roster of players. I always end up in this situation. Both had Anderson & Winslow as well. Had it not ben for that last TD pass to Winslow I would be up in both leagues going into Monday night.

Thanks to largely to Favre returning to his sucky "I like throwing INTs just for the hell of it" self and the Packs' general ineptitude for holding on to the freaking ball, I only need Owens to out-score Barber by about 20 pts :D