[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I've ever gone into MNF tied with my opponent (main local league). He has played all his starters and I just have lowely, Lee Evans left to play. I thought that I had this week in the bag with the terrible team I am up against but after Kitna getting shut down and S. Holmes getting hurt in pregame warmups and sitting the entire game...I just need one freaking 10 yard pass to Lee to win this week. Its like trying to be the tallest midget this year with all the injuries and craziness going on. Most of the teams suck, but you just have to hope they have a worse week than you.

I'm down 29 points.

He has M. Lynch left.

I have Barber, JJ and Dallas defense. I need a score of about 28-0 Dallas with 4 sacks, 2 int, 1 TD and huge Dallas rushing game.

I'm not exactly holding my breath but, hey, it'll keep the game exciting.

I'm down by less than 1 point and I have Witten while my opponent has Julius Jones. By the way we're both 4-0. Witten has outscored JJ in 3 out of 4 weeks this year and has practically doubled up JJ in total points. However, they're playing the Bills and JJ is due. :D

A miracle in one league. Need Barber and Folk to get me almost 50 points.

Other league, opponent has Barber and needs almost 40 points.

I'd just assume Barber has an average game and accept the loss in league 1 where I'm sucking anyway. In league 2, a win gets me to 3-2 and I'm playing the absolute worst team in the league which would humiliate me if I lose.

Shouldn't be anything like last week where I was in a battle of kickers. :D

This is the first time I've ever gone into MNF tied with my opponent (main local league). He has played all his starters and I just have lowely, Lee Evans left to play. I thought that I had this week in the bag with the terrible team I am up against but after Kitna getting shut down and S. Holmes getting hurt in pregame warmups and sitting the entire game...I just need one freaking 10 yard pass to Lee to win this week. Its like trying to be the tallest midget this year with all the injuries and craziness going on. Most of the teams suck, but you just have to hope they have a worse week than you.

You think that's bad? I hope you get your win. I need 38 points from Lee Evans... Figure 11 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD or I get my first loss. Kitna and no Addai killed me. But you never know....

You think that's bad? I hope you get your win. I need 38 points from Lee Evans... Figure 11 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD or I get my first loss. Kitna and no Addai killed me. But you never know....

Well, winning this week is a complete FF gift. 2 of my first 3 games I played against the highest scoring teams out of all 12. Last year in my local I had the most points scored against me by far. I can only assume that allowing me to win with 48 + points is payback for all those 105 point losses as my opponents had the game of their season last year. Anyway they finally threw one to Evans for 12 yards so I'll be fine as long as he doesn't fumble or anything crazy. :D

Edited by Square

I needed 20 and just got it with the Romo to Witten TD. Only way to lose it now is for Romo to throw another 3 picks :D

Oops, shouldn't have opened my mouth.............. TD Buffalo

Only up by 0.57 now, ugh

Edited by Piranha-z

I just won in one leage when Romo hooked up with Witten for a TD...But it will continue to stay close as long as Romo keeps throwing Ints

Other leagues:

Witten to get 2 more TDs and about 60 more yds

Dallas D + Folk to have great games and Crayton to do nothing