[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delhomme out for the rest of the season

DMD

David Carr remains the starter until he can no longer get back up from being tackled. Delhomme has opted for elbow shoulder according to ESPN.

Steve Smith - maybe not a huge decline but certainly not a positive for him to miss Delhomme.

David Carr remains the starter until he can no longer get back up from being tackled. Delhomme has opted for elbow shoulder according to ESPN.

Steve Smith - maybe not a huge decline but certainly not a positive for him to miss Delhomme.

Well, that should definately affect his throwing motion when he comes back next year. :D

This is actually great news... b/c THIS injury, oddly enough, has zero effect on my team.

Kind of unrelated but I wonder if this will effect Delhomme and Smith's Bojanglin' availability and effectiveness...

Now Delhomme can focus on his acting... :D @ Smith in the end, no truer words have ever been spoken now that he's had a few chances with Carr...

:wacko:

God, someone put me out of my NFL and FF misery :D

Edited by kingfish247

:D

This is actually great news... b/c THIS injury, oddly enough, has zero effect on my team.

Kind of unrelated but I wonder if this will effect Delhomme and Smith's Bojanglin' availability and effectiveness...

You're an idiot

Edited by SF409ers

Your an idiot

Oh, God. I'm sorry. If you can't laugh at the misery that is the 2007 NFL FF season (or Steve Smith and Delhomme in the General Lee double fisting fried chicken and launching over a police car), then what can you laugh at?

I'll trade you Vernon Davis, Santonio Holmes and AJ for Steve Smith.

Edited by kingfish247

Oh...What the Hell. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride....no matter how bumpy it may be from here on out. As I said last week-here is Carr's chance to shine :D , he has the job by default...and a sore back to go with it. I saw and approved of our new MLB yesterday and Beason is only going to get better. This was a possibility, it is now a reality.....so I'm going with it!!!!!!! Onward to the Desert!!!!!!!