[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England vs Dallas; week 6

Grits and Shins

As much as I want the Cowboys to win this game (if for no other reason than the pleasure I get from the the thought that it pisses UT off) I am struggling to figure out how the Cowboys are going to shut down Randy Moss. I also fear that Belicheck will develop a defensive game plan that will give Romo his first bump in the road this season.

I look forward to this game with great anticipation and just a bit of fear.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one goes to the Pats in relatively decisive fashion - I just don't see DAL being able to stop NE's O at all. The Pats D, on the other hand, should at least be able to slow the Boys down. I see a relatively high scoring affair with the Pats taking it by 10+.

First of all, not looking ahead or anything (Sorry Buffalo) but I see a low scoring affair in DAllas next week. I think both Defenses will step up. It has always been impossible for Dallas to stop Moss. They will have to get to Brady. This is what I see happening, not allowing Brady the time needed to get to Moss. Otherwise, Dallas has no answer for Moss. Newman would have to be 100% and I doubt that will be the case.

Should be a good one though I think the Pats win it. The Cowboys will continue to progress and maybe they win the second meeting.

A bit optomistic aren't we???? Not that I believe anyone else in the NFC can challenge the boyz.

But, you should take advantage of the situation now because even if the boyz go all the way, you won't get a chance to play them a second time. (spoken like a true homer!!! :D )

Edited by Big Dogs

As much as I want the Cowboys to win this game (if for no other reason than the pleasure I get from the the thought that it pisses UT off) I am struggling to figure out how the Cowboys are going to shut down Randy Moss. I also fear that Belicheck will develop a defensive game plan that will give Romo his first bump in the road this season.

I look forward to this game with great anticipation and just a bit of fear.

Even if you shut down Moss, there's Stallworth and Watson and Morris and Welker to contend with.

Next Sunday, you will see why Brady will be this years MVP and Belichick will be coach of the year after going 19-0!

ugly :D tuna

Shouldn't you be somewhere deleting posts? I mean, that's what you do when you're wrong, right? You delete the evidence. Nice work. :D

Man, I hope teh Boyz are looking as far ahead as you are! :D

I was thinking the exact same thing...don't they play a fired-up Buffalo team, hosting its first Monday game in 15 years, tonight?

BTW...love the Bills getting the 10.5 points in this sandwich game for the Cowboys....big emotional win last week + big game next week + non-confrence opponent tonight = trouble.

Cowboys 23, Bills 17 in a game much closer than it should be.

The boys have no chance in their first test and lose 35-14.

Now go ahead and blah blah blah and get all riled up, but after next weekend the Cowboys show their true colors of a good team that wins games they should but not ready for top tier AFC teams. The game is over already! Sorry boyz your time of pretending has come to an end!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

Shouldn't you be somewhere deleting posts? I mean, that's what you do when you're wrong, right? You delete the evidence. Nice work. :D

I thought/hoped he'd gone away for good. Funny thing is, I was scrolling through the thread and saw the "you've chosen to ignore" bit and thought to myself, "hmm, looks like Grits must have written a comeback to TimC." No such freaking luck, it was the other guy that I have on ignore.

Honestly, I'm glad uglytuna has the Pats. He's such a pathetic excuse for a person that he needs to have something go right in his life.

Speaking of the Pats. You obviously have to take your hat off to them this year but they are quickly becoming the most unlikable team of all time.

The boys have no chance in their first test and lose 35-14.

Now go ahead and blah blah blah and get all riled up, but after next weekend the Cowboys show their true colors of a good team that wins games they should but not ready for top tier AFC teams. The game is over already! Sorry boyz your time of pretending has come to an end!!!!!!!!

who do you consider the "top tier AFC teams"? Just curious..

I've been waiting for this game to fianally happen. Just hope the boys can get by without sleepwalking tonight. Never liked the Cowboys in the past, but my attitude has changed this year.

Hey Grits, the fear is normal. I have felt it every time my Steelers have faced NE. They just seem to have a freekin' answer for everything. Should be a classic game though. Wish they could change a game this early in the season to the Sunday night Primetime game.