[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England vs Dallas; week 6

Grits and Shins

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Sunday, you will see why Brady will be this years MVP and Belichick will be coach of the year after going 19-0!

ugly :D tuna

There is no way Bel-I-cheat ever gets coach of the year and probably will not make the Hall until he is passed away. Cheaters are not respected, oh, except in New England apparently!

UR :D Tard

If Dallas has any hope, it will lie in the fact that Phillips' defense is beginning to look like a Phillips defense.

In watching the game against the Bills, I started to see all kinds of movement that was so familiar to me. I long for that type of aggressiveness up front (Cotrell coached the 3-4 very differently). That type of movement in the middle can cause Brady trouble, and Phillips has a track record of giving the Pats (as Charger DC) trouble.

The game is on the road, and the aging NE D will have to play faster and can tire faster. There are a lot of things going for Dallas in this game. The NE front seven can be manhandled as well in that environment and playing on a fast surface. The boys are a younger, more athletic and faster team and this should all play into the outcome.

What is sad, is that if this is the best the NFC has to offer at this point, the Superbowl could be kind of an anti-climax if Dallas is blow out of this one.

I see a close game that should be fun to watch!

There is no way Bel-I-cheat ever gets coach of the year and probably will not make the Hall until he is passed away. Cheaters are not respected, oh, except in New England apparently!

:D If no one else in the NFL cheats then why are there drug tests and refs? McDumbass

...McDumbass

Ahhh, yes. The pot calliong the kettle black? :wacko:

BooHoo, :D a faceless, classless stranger on the internet use sharp and witty humor to hurt McSensitive's feelings! :D

I see you got your oral equipment off of Vick's knob long enough to contribute nothing as usual. Spit, rinse, repeat! :WMlickingchops:

BooHoo, :D a faceless, classless stranger on the internet use sharp and witty humor to hurt McSensitive's feelings! :D

I see you got your oral equipment off of Vick's knob long enough to contribute nothing as usual. Spit, rinse, repeat! :WMlickingchops:

I'll take that as, "Yes, WaterMan you are right."

Dallas should loose the game by 10 or so, due to still not being completely familiar with the 1-gap 3-4, and due to the secondary missing one starter, and having another starter less than 100%, as well as having an OLB less than 100%. I would give Dallas a much greater chance of winning if this game was played later in the year with a healthy Newman, Henry, and Ellis on the D, and more time to learn the finer points of the new system. Hopefully we will get a chance to play the Pats at the end of the year, with a healthier defense and Terry Glenn. Right now there is just too much going against the Cowboys, including a short week. I wouldn't mind seeing them lose a close game. I have a good feeling these two teams will meet again later in the year, as I honestly don't see anyone in the NFC having a better record than them.

If Dallas has any hope, it will lie in the fact that Phillips' defense is beginning to look like a Phillips defense.

In watching the game against the Bills, I started to see all kinds of movement that was so familiar to me. I long for that type of aggressiveness up front (Cotrell coached the 3-4 very differently). That type of movement in the middle can cause Brady trouble, and Phillips has a track record of giving the Pats (as Charger DC) trouble.

The game is on the road, and the aging NE D will have to play faster and can tire faster. There are a lot of things going for Dallas in this game. The NE front seven can be manhandled as well in that environment and playing on a fast surface. The boys are a younger, more athletic and faster team and this should all play into the outcome.

What is sad, is that if this is the best the NFC has to offer at this point, the Superbowl could be kind of an anti-climax if Dallas is blow out of this one.

I see a close game that should be fun to watch!

Brady will not be throwing over the middle. He will attack the Dallas D where it is and has been most vulnerable (with those shaky safeties)--over the top. Over and over. Expect big games from Moss, Watson, and Stallworth...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

Can this post be moved to PHC?

that's P**sy Hurt Central for the ill informed.

Edited by fballfreak

Sharp and witty? Humor? Was a post deleted, or do you really think you came up with "Belicheat" all on your own?

One thing that can no doubt do Dallas in is another slow start..You can recover from a clunker half against lesser teams but the Pats will crush you..Dallas needs to get the running game going and get out of the gate quick..

um, it was a KICK that won the game.

:D hello! hello!! anybody home on the ranch????

Nice.

When you look at the TD scoring drive previous to the onside kick and then the post-onside kick drive that resulted in the game-winning FG, Romo completed 15 out of 19 passes for 89 yards and one TD.

So, be careful what you wish for. :D

I'm not gonna say Dallas will beat N.E, but the game is in Dallas, and the Cowboys do belong on the same field with N.E, contrary to popular belief. With that said, Dallas has to run the ball, chew the clock and win the turnover battle, if they do those three things, they have even odds to beat New England. If they don't win at least two of those three categories, they'll get beat by 2 TD's or more.

As good as New England is, they can be bullied. Miami ran the ball down their throats last year and the Colts pounded on them in the AFC championship game last year. Dallas has a very physical squad, they get after you on both sides of the ball, but the fear for Cowboy fans should be the coaching matchup......the Evil Genious VS Bum's Son.....ouch.

I'd be more afraid of Brady-to-Moss all-night-long...