[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which totally irrelavent RB has the best chance to become relevant this year?

SpinalTapp

Will trades make Priest, Ricky W, MTurner or another backup RB starter worthy this year? If so, who will it be, where will it be?

Will an out of work RB such as DIllon or Tiki re-appear this year?

Round and round the wheel spins....where will it stop? Your guess???

My guess is Mewelde Moore will shine by years end in Tampa.

:D

Tampa offered either a 5th or a 6th rounder (not sure which) for Moore before Michael Pittman was injured. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they up'd the ante a little bit now. When motivated and healthy, Mewelde Moore can do some very good things on the field. He could very well produce significant FF numbers in Tampa if they can agree upon trade terms.

:D

Tampa offered either a 5th or a 6th rounder (not sure which) for Moore before Michael Pittman was injured. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they up'd the ante a little bit now. When motivated and healthy, Mewelde Moore can do some very good things on the field. He could very well produce significant FF numbers in Tampa if they can agree upon trade terms.

His recieving abilities by itself would give him Pittmans end of the job.

Mr. Morris with NE. Now, I know he has already proved his mettle with the last couple of weeks, but starting the year, he would have clearly been a nominee in this thread.

Turner makes the most sense, San Diego has nothing to gain by keeping him the rest of the season and draft picks to lose by doing so.

...........but..............San Diego did hire Norm, so i don't think they'll make the right decision here either.

If SD rattles off a few wins and gets control of the west, I highly doubt they'd move him. They have plenty to gain by keeping him. If they lose LT, they can just plug him in. If, however, they continue to sputter and it becomes abundantly clear that they're simply not going to be much of a factor this year (still waaayyyy to early to say that now), then it makes a ton of sense to get what they can for the guy.

Rick Will is the longest shot because first they have to reinstate him. Others mentioned simply need to show up. There was talk about Tiki going to TB so he could play with his brother. Sort of cheesy but plausible.

All that said, Moore seems to be the best candidate here since Minn obviously has far too many holes to be in the position to horde backs. It looks like they got a gem in the draft and already have a solid back up. They need good players at positions other than RB and O-line. Actually, can they trade Moore for a coach? That's what they should do.

If SD rattles off a few wins and gets control of the west, I highly doubt they'd move him. They have plenty to gain by keeping him. If they lose LT, they can just plug him in. If, however, they continue to sputter and it becomes abundantly clear that they're simply not going to be much of a factor this year (still waaayyyy to early to say that now), then it makes a ton of sense to get what they can for the guy.

Rick Will is the longest shot because first they have to reinstate him. Others mentioned simply need to show up. There was talk about Tiki going to TB so he could play with his brother. Sort of cheesy but plausible.

All that said, Moore seems to be the best candidate here since Minn obviously has far too many holes to be in the position to horde backs. It looks like they got a gem in the draft and already have a solid back up. They need good players at positions other than RB and O-line. Actually, can they trade Moore for a coach? That's what they should do.

Unless I'm mistaken the trading deadline for the NFL is week 6, so it'd have to be this week.