[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre tied the INT record

Buc Nasty

I loved seeing Favre throw the ball underhanded in the 4th quarter of the game. That made my night as well as seeing him tie for the most INTs in league history. There is no way this guy is the best QB ever to play the game. When the chips are down he throws the ball like a little girl. hahahaha

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved seeing Favre throw the ball underhanded in the 4th quarter of the game. That made my night as well as seeing him tie for the most INTs in league history. There is no way this guy is the best QB ever to play the game. When the chips are down he throws the ball like a little girl. hahahaha

Clueless :D

Congrats on the most ignorant post of all time.

Haha... sounds like a couple of sore losers.

:D

Take a look here: http://www.nfl.com/players/brettfavre/profile?id=FAV540222

I hate Favre. I hate the Packers. Brett Favre is one of the best QB's to ever play the game. At this moment in time, he gives them the best chance to win. I can admit that, why can't you?

Take a look here: http://www.nfl.com/players/brettfavre/profile?id=FAV540222

I hate Favre. I hate the Packers. Brett Favre is one of the best QB's to ever play the game. At this moment in time, he gives them the best chance to win. I can admit that, why can't you?

I don't need to see his profile Huge.... if you hate the Packers so much then celebrate with me. I'd love to get some tape of watching Farve throwing the ball underhanded. That was classic. All the best, Huge.

Well I'd rather be ignorant than a Lions fan. Keep watching those Barry Sanders tapes.... that's all you got.

1 of the few teams that have a worse career winning percentage than us and you are talking crap. your ignorance knows no bounds.

To make it worse on you you clap at the moronic chit you just wrote.

You are a blue ribbon winning fool.

1 of the few teams that have a worse career winning percentage than us and you are talking crap. your ignorance knows no bounds.

To make it worse on you you clap at the moronic chit you just wrote.

You are a blue ribbon winning fool.

Bring back Wayne Fontes.. that'll get you back to the playoffs at least.

I actually thought the throwing underhanded play was smart. He was out of the pocket, no grounding, so why take the sack?

I disagree, Huge. I'll give you that he didn't take the sack but he threw 2 underhanded passes, which I love seeing.