[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre tied the INT record

Buc Nasty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, Huge. I'll give you that he didn't take the sack but he threw 2 underhanded passes, which I love seeing.

Farve can throw an underhand pass with more zip on it than any TB QB since Vinny T can throw overhanded.

You think? maybe we could add Brett Farve to the squad being he is so horrible huh captain azzhole?

Why the name calling? I only posted that I love watching Farve throw those 2 underhanded passes like a little girl. Being a Bears fan, I have that undeniable right to be elated. And as for him being the best QB of all time? No frickn way. Manning will pass his TD record in 5 years and will come nowhere close to the INT record. Tom Brady will finish as the 2nd best QB of all time. Farve has a ring, no doubt about that, but he's not the best ever.

:D

Farve can throw an underhand pass with more zip on it than any TB QB since Vinny T can throw overhanded.

So what's your point? He's got more zip on his underhand passes? How did that work out for him last night? Did those underhand passes net positive yardage? Nope.

Despite his name..he is not a Buccaneer fan. just some fool floating about.

Wow, I haven't resorted to name calling, but if you don't like something I post then get out of this thread. I haven't called you any names, so there's no reason to start the name calling. You're better than that Doc Holliday, which is one of the best movie characters of all time. Lighten up.

:D I guess when you've been playing the game for 15 years or whatever, you tend to rank highly in every passing category. But so what?

I can't wait til he retires. I'm tired of hearing about him. It won't be too long now, GB can turn to Rodgers.

So, what does this have to do with setting INT records?

Oh, that statement was me looking forward to the day Farve retires. The statement you posed about Farve being a starting QB for 15 years didn't warrant much of a response from me. I mean yeah, he's started every game in 15 or so years, so that'll increase his chances of throwing more interceptions. That being stated, he still will own the INT record.

I can't wait til he retires. I'm tired of hearing about him. It won't be too long now, GB can turn to Rodgers.

Seriously, do you know anything about football? I'm a Cal fan, and even I know Rodgers won't be the answer after Favre.

You can be as unhappy as you want with Favre, it's pretty justified seeing he is 23-9 against your pathetic Bears as a starter. Not to mention every Bears fan is salivating at the sight of a real NFL QB who can actually complete passes, throw touchdowns and set league records when they watch the Packers play.

But at the end of the day, Brett Favre will be one of the league's best and most passionate QBs to ever play the game.

How many Bears QB's can say that? Oh wait... none have even come remotely close. Don't worry, your 85' team was good though... granted that was 22 years ago and that's still all you Bears fans can talk about.

Learn some respect. Shut your mouth.

Favre WILL be considered one of the best ever, PERIOD. What does a Bear Fan know about great QB's anyways, except to be envious.

Packer fans on this board have to deal with gbpfan1231 and us Bear fans here have to deal w/ Buc nasty. *sigh* :D

Haha... sounds like a couple of sore losers.

You are looking like a child relishing in others misfortune. Favre has said himself he thinks there are better QB's than he is but he is special.

How long did the previous int record holder play and how games did he win?

Seriously, do you know anything about football? I'm a Cal fan, and even I know Rodgers won't be the answer after Favre.

You can be as unhappy as you want with Favre, it's pretty justified seeing he is 23-9 against your pathetic Bears as a starter. Not to mention every Bears fan is salivating at the sight of a real NFL QB who can actually complete passes, throw touchdowns and set league records when they watch the Packers play.

But at the end of the day, Brett Favre will be one of the league's best and most passionate QBs to ever play the game.

How many Bears QB's can say that? Oh wait... none have even come remotely close. Don't worry, your 85' team was good though... granted that was 22 years ago and that's still all you Bears fans can talk about.

Learn some respect. Shut your mouth.

I know a lot about football. I also know that Rodgers isn't the answer, which will be great to see as a Bears fan.

I also know about Farve's record against the Bears.

As far as shutting my mouth, well I haven't said anything on these boards yet. :D Learn some tact, little boy.

There is no way this guy is the best QB ever to play the game. When the chips are down he throws the ball like a little girl.

I don't think there is a huge consensus that he is the best QB to ever have played the game and I am by no means a Packers fan, in fact I don't like them at all, but referring to Favre as throwing the football like a little girl is just plain ridiculous. I have a lot of respect for Favre and regardless of how I feel about the Packers as a whole the guy is the epitome of a football player and is a class act who will go down IMO as one of the better QB's to have played the game. You mentioned you know a lot about football, if that is true than you would know Brett Favre is one of the few guys in the game you really can't find a lot of justification to hate on.

Edited by SF409ers

You are looking like a child relishing in others misfortune. Favre has said himself he thinks there are better QB's than he is but he is special.

How long did the previous int record holder play and how games did he win?

Yes, I'm looking to relish in others misfortune.

Oh, that statement was me looking forward to the day Farve retires. The statement you posed about Farve being a starting QB for 15 years didn't warrant much of a response from me. I mean yeah, he's started every game in 15 or so years, so that'll increase his chances of throwing more interceptions. That being stated, he still will own the INT record.

I don't follow. I imagine he's way up the list of completions and incompletions too, but so what?

I don't think there is a huge consensus that he is the best QB to ever have played the game and I am by no means a Packers fan, in fact I don't like them at all, but referring to Favre as throwing the football like a little girl is just plain ridiculous. I have a lot of respect for Favre and regardless of how I feel about the Packers as a whole the guy is the epitome of a football player and is a class act who will go down IMO as one of the better QB's to have played the game. You mentioned you know a lot about football, if that is true than you would know Brett Favre is one of the few guys in the game you really can't find a lot of justification to hate on.

It's true that when he's pressured he throws the ball underhanded like a little girl. He did that a lot earlier in his career. You see, I don't buy into the general consensus that I HAVE to respect him as a player. I truly relish when he fails against the beloved.