[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoever wins

rajncajn

Great game Bills. :D You took it to us and deserved to win that game. Nobody and I mean nobody, gave the Bills a prayer in this game but that is why they play the games.

WOW what a game........ :D

Indeed. Wish it was for the better for us, but you know what, the better team won, even if they didnt play like it. The Bills are playing pretty good considering the injuries this year. Their defense looks solid, but that offense needs some serious work.

Indeed. Wish it was for the better for us, but you know what, the better team won, even if they didnt play like it. The Bills are playing pretty good considering the injuries this year. Their defense looks solid, but that offense needs some serious work.

yup, at least the Bills gained some respect around the NFL

yup, at least the Bills gained some respect around the NFL

6 turnovers and couldnt recover the onside kick....they will get no respect from me.

and how bout a SLIVER of something on O?!?

one sustained drive....ONE measly drive could have iced it-- but noooooo.

Great game to watch tho :D

I hate both teams...just needed 10 pts from Witten so Im happy!

Great game Bills. :wacko: You took it to us and deserved to win that game. Nobody and I mean nobody, gave the Bills a prayer in this game but that is why they play the games.

WOW what a game........ :D

I absolutely agree - Great game!!!!!!! The most exciting Monday night game I have seen in quite some time :D

6 turnovers and couldnt recover the onside kick....they will get no respect from me.

and how bout a SLIVER of something on O?!?

one sustained drive....ONE measly drive could have iced it-- but noooooo.

Great game to watch tho :D

I hate both teams...just needed 10 pts from Witten so Im happy!

Cowboys: 1st ranked offense

Bills: 32nd ranked defense

:D

sure our offense wasn't great, but we had a rookie QB starting in his 2nd game. If you can't respect a team that forces 6 turnovers against the number 1 ranked O, then you didn't watch the same game i did

Cowboys: 1st ranked offense

Bills: 32nd ranked defense

:D

sure our offense wasn't great, but we had a rookie QB starting in his 2nd game. If you can't respect a team that forces 6 turnovers against the number 1 ranked O, then you didn't watch the same game i did

I respect the fact that they provided me with good entertainment for about 3 hours.

It was a GREAT game.

But all they had to do was cover the onside kick, and last time I checked that has nothing to do with a Rookie QB in his 2nd start.

I respect the fact that they provided me with good entertainment for about 3 hours.

It was a GREAT game.

But all they had to do was cover the onside kick, and last time I checked that has nothing to do with a Rookie QB in his 2nd start.

okay so they messed up on one play, but how does their entire performance overall against one of the best teams in the league not warrant any respect?

okay so they messed up on one play, but how does their entire performance overall against one of the best teams in the league not warrant any respect?

Becasue the game was there....on a silver platter....with a big blue star in the middle!!!

They messed up on more than one play..... many more.

The INT the rook threw in the redzone after they got the INT off Romo and ran it back like 70 yards?

A FG probably ends it there....puts em up by 2 scores if i remember right.

Im sorry bro I just cant see how you can lose THIS game and find any silver lining.

Im sorry bro I just cant see how you can lose THIS game and find any silver lining.

um...going into this game, did you think the Bills stood a chance? Yes they made mistakes, but considering the fight they put up, i can see a silver lining, and if you can't, i'm not going to sit here and try to explain it to you. so goodnight

um...going into this game, did you think the Bills stood a chance? Yes they made mistakes, but considering the fight they put up, i can see a silver lining, and if you can't, i'm not going to sit here and try to explain it to you. so goodnight

i guess that is the beauty of the opinion.....

nothing personal :D