[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW 'BOUT THOSE COWBOYS!

TripleW64

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pppfffsshhh!!!!

Yeah, that sure is something to celebrate!

It always makes me laugh when a dominate team pulls out a win against a team that's totally inferior, and acts and talks like that it is the greatest thing ever!!

That goes for a college or pro. But , 'Dem Cowboys outta be hanging their heads in shame IMO.

Edited by millerx

But , 'Dem Cowboys outta be hanging their heads in shame IMO.

Come on guys, any team can win on any given night. These guys are all professionals and are the best at what they do. I think it was a great game to watch, and that is really what's important to me! (plus I beat my opponent in FF!!!!)

Edited by Piranha-z

OMG

I am exhausted after watching that game.

Romo did everything he could to give the game away and looked very much the rookie. I think it was a combination of Dallas looking to next Sunday and Buffalo coming out with more heart and a great defensive scheme. I have to give props to Romo for keeping his composure. TO dropped some key balls and did NOT do his part tonight. The rookie FB looked great, Witten looked great as always.

At the end Romo was focusing on the only 2 guys he could trust .. .Witten and Barber.

It was great to see the Boys play through a tough time and come out on top. It was great to see Folk kick the game winning 53 yarder not ONCE but TWICE. Folk earned his paycheck tonight ... and Romo should buy that man a car ... a VERY NICE car.

Dallas can not play like they did tonight and expect to beat New England.

Come on guys, any team can win on any given night. These guys are all professionals and are the best at what they do. I think it was a great game to watch, and that is really what's important to me! (plus I beat my opponent in FF!!!!)

Exactly, this was one whacky game, but to see it some down like it did with all the drama made it great entertainment.

Buffalo had a great crowd tonight...

no Cowboy fans here are putting them in the Super Bowl. Get a life.

You're in the minority... The majority of Dallas fans are talking about the Super Bowl like its a given. If the O Line played like it did tonight, they'll be hearing Washington catching up on them...

Any win is a good one, but they better play 10 times better next week, unless they want to be in a 20 point hole by half.

I'm not saying it wasn't a great game. And sure, there is a lot of parity in the NFL. But, this matchup shouldn't even be close. (This s just an NFL fan talking, with no ties to either team). The Cowboys got lucky, and they should be more humbled and ashamed of their performance than anything else, again in IMO.

I'm not saying it wasn't a great game. And sure, there is a lot of parity in the NFL. But, this matchup shouldn't even be close. (This s just an NFL fan talking, with no ties to either team). The Cowboys got lucky, and they should be more humbled and ashamed of their performance than anything else, again in IMO.

True statement made. I'm sure they are not happy about the way they played.

I have been down playing the boys all year long but in reality whenever a team can overcome 6 TO's and still win they may have something and I hate saying that.

It says the Bills are terrible on offense.

They are who we thought they were....They are who we thought they were....If you want to crown their A$$ then Crown their A$$....but they are who we thought they were.

Classic :D

Time for night night....................

Edited by Piranha-z

They overcame 5 turn overs and beat a Buffalo team that played a great game..They cant all be pretty and you gotta play who they put in front of you..5-0 Baby :D

Edited by whomper

Opponents record is now 6-19 .....................OUTSTANDING ! ! ! !

Best team BY A MILE, just look at the competition, that says it all !

I don't get it. If Dallas rolls over an inferior opponent (MIA and KC) then they haven't proven anything. If they go on the road, play a God-awful half of football, but hang tough and make plays to win the game, it's still a "no competition" thing.

Bottom line is they overcame playing in ahostile environment against a PROFESSIONAL football team that was ready to play.