[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW 'BOUT THOSE COWBOYS!

TripleW64

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D did you even watch the game? sure our offense isn't great, but how do you say the Bills are terrible after a game like this?

Their offense is terrible, I watched the game. All 2 yard passes, check downs to lynch. They took what the defense gave them. They are horrible on offense. Their defense played good...tonight. The Bills ARE terrible when you have 21 points from special teams and defense, force 7 turnovers...and lose. If the offense could just score they would have been fine, but the offense scored 1 FG.

Winning Ugly is the name of the game and you can't get any uglier then tonight.

I gotta hand it to Romo though for gritting this one out because I didn't even what him to throw the ball anymore so I can't imagine what he must have felt after 5 Turnovers. I felt terrible for the guy, but he grinded out the win and that's huge for him..........

Their offense is terrible, I watched the game. All 2 yard passes, check downs to lynch. They took what the defense gave them. They are horrible on offense. Their defense played good...tonight. The Bills ARE terrible when you have 21 points from special teams and defense, force 7 turnovers...and lose. If the offense could just score they would have been fine, but the offense scored 1 FG.

we had a rookie QB starting his 2nd game, how much did you expect against a good Cowboys D?

Sure the offense needs work, but the Bills made it closer tan anyone could have thought

we had a rookie QB starting his 2nd game, how much did you expect against a good Cowboys D?

Sure the offense needs work, but the Bills made it closer tan anyone could have thought

Anything is better than Losman, I'll say that...but your offense still has to get more than 3 points from 7 turnovers.

Romo had more to do with it than the Bills did.

They couldnt win and the Cowboys were beggin em to.

Bash Dallas all you want... but one sign of a good football team is when they can pull one off even when they play lousy. The Dallas D looked great - gave up only 3 pts and kept giving the offense more chances. And Nick Folk is my new hero. Ice.

I agree with you there, but how do you call the entire team horrible?

Their defense gives up an average of 283 passing and 148 rushing, and 23 points. That's not great, and their offense can't answer that. I don't think Lee Evans is a number 1, Roscoe Parrish is fast but I don't think he will be a good WR, especially after how many years he's had (even though they have been injury ridden). Trent Edwards looks like he will be a good QB, along with Lynch at RB...Robert Royal is good at TE...but that's it. They need to get some more offensive weapons, or atleast a real number 1 WR.

EDIT: When your defense/ST finally shows up and spots you 21 points, you have, HAVE to give them some back up in points.

Edited by CD6405

Their defense gives up an average of 283 passing and 148 rushing, and 23 points. That's not great, and their offense can't answer that. I don't think Lee Evans is a number 1, Roscoe Parrish is fast but I don't think he will be a good WR, especially after how many years he's had (even though they have been injury ridden). Trent Edwards looks like he will be a good QB, along with Lynch at RB...Robert Royal is good at TE...but that's it. They need to get some more offensive weapons, or atleast a real number 1 WR.

true, but after a performance like this tonight, i still don't see how you call this team horrible

They may be weak at certain positions, but after all the injuries they've suffered, they still put up a fight

The pick by Newman is what won this game. I know the onside kick and all of that is what everyone will remember but the Bills not getting points on that drive killed them in the end..

true, but after a performance like this tonight, i still don't see how you call this team horrible

They may be weak at certain positions, but after all the injuries they've suffered, they still put up a fight

Any team can play great on a certain night. I still say Stanford is terrible even though they beat Southern Cal.

EDIT: When your defense/ST finally shows up and spots you 21 points, you have, HAVE to give them some back up in points.

Those stats are with 6 turnovers. They would never have come close to those stats without the extra possesions.

CORRECTION: misread, I thought those were Buffalo's O stats

Edited by Cowboyz1