[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good night Losman

Grits and Shins

I'm nopt so sure about that...

Dallas turned the ball over 6 times....and th Buffalo offense managed exactly 3 points off them. Thats pretty ugly, and it cost them the game.

And that Edwards pick with 4 minutes left, where they just could have kicked the FG to go up by 11, may have cost them the game.

I know he's a rookie, and learning on the job, but he has a ways to go at this point to be effective.

Dallas turned the ball over 6 times....and th Buffalo offense managed exactly 3 points off them. Thats pretty ugly, and it cost them the game.

And that Edwards pick with 4 minutes left, where they just could have kicked the FG to go up by 11, may have cost them the game.

I know he's a rookie, and learning on the job, but he has a ways to go at this point to be effective.

I'd chalk this up to a poor coaching decision... what was Jauran thinking not running the football in that position.

Edwards was pretty careful with the ball otherwise.

Losman would have thrown 4 picks last night...

agree completely. if not for their D and ST, they would've gotten killed. he looked decent but not sure he stole the job

Meh. Lots of short dump offs is what I remember. Yeah, he completed a high percentage, but they didn't go very far. Granted he was getting blitzed all night, but he looked at best like a game manager (for that one night) to me.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Meh. Lots of short dump offs is what I remember. Yeah, he completed a high percentage, but they didn't go very far. Granted he was getting blitzed all night, but he looked at best like a game manager (for that one night) to me.

Dick Jauron offenses have never been known for their explosiveness in the passing game. Edwards' role is to be the game manager, not to win the games. I think he could do more than manage. That kid's got moxie!

Dick Jauron offenses have never been known for their explosiveness competence in the passing game.

Fixed. Remember that Jauron was the dumbass who not only hired, but stuck behind John Shoop in Chicago.

I find it amazing that Jauron can still find work as a HC. He makes Norv Turner look like a winner.

+1 ....plus I think Losman will actually throw the ball to Evans! :D